Ebay Slag

Thread: Ebay Slag

  1. beacytan's Avatar

    beacytan said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Looks rough as fuck on that facebook pic like!!!
     
  2. {{909}}'s Avatar

    {{909}} said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    i was bored and thought...i wonder if the ebay slag is still trading....still going strong and now in a deeper shade of orange.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  3. chesser's Avatar

    chesser said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Then I saw her face, now then Dream Boat?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Not you ship wreck!

    Bag over the head springs to mind and ride her like feckin Sea Biscuit!
     
  4. CallmeGoose's Avatar

    CallmeGoose said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by chesser View Post
    Then I saw her face, now then Dream Boat?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Not you ship wreck!

    Bag over the head springs to mind and ride her like feckin Sea Biscuit!
    Probably wont help towards her bids the fact she is pulling the fuck out of the tshirt. Stupid boot.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
     
  5. akimba's Avatar

    akimba said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by chesser View Post
    ride her like feckin Sea Biscuit!
    LMOA ;-)
     
  6. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    i was bored and thought...i wonder if the ebay slag is still trading....still going strong and now in a deeper shade of orange.
    I Spy Nip... or is it just me?

     
  7. littlebilly1's Avatar

    littlebilly1 said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    I Spy Nip... or is it just me?
    Definitely peanut smuggling


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

     
  8. EvilBoB's Avatar

    EvilBoB said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    She has a right set of funbags on her mind : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil
     
  9. JonEp's Avatar

    JonEp said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Love this neutral feedback..


    Had a mark on the dress


    Reply by glamourags (29-Apr-13 18:00):
    Buyer returned for a full refund, resolved with a happy outcome xxx

    Defo great customers service though no doubt means more stains on the dress.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by JonEp; 13th May 2013 at 11:38 PM.
     
  10. ss30's Avatar

    ss30 said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Everyone like a happy outcome
     
  11. cyprus's Avatar

    cyprus said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    She's still in business! Hurrah!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  12. Mobileman's Avatar

    Mobileman said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by cyprus View Post
    She's still in business! Hurrah!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    prefer this one [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  13. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    25,000 page views almost.

    You fucking love a good MILF you perverts.
     
  14. dainese's Avatar

    dainese said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    25,000 page views almost.

    You fucking love a good MILF you perverts.
    That can't be right, I've viewed it more times than that!
     
  15. Mystical_2K's Avatar

    Mystical_2K said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by dainese View Post
    That can't be right, I've viewed it more times than that!
    i was thinking the same, bet she fuckin loves it!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.
     
  16. Geko's Avatar

    Geko said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    She never looks as good in full face pictures though
     
  17. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    She never looks as good in full face pictures though

    Do they ever?
     
  18. vitara's Avatar

    vitara said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    flmao... hilarious....
     
  19. tigro's Avatar

    tigro said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Quote Originally Posted by vitara View Post
    flmao... hilarious....
    You wont last long
     
  20. Ashley's Avatar

    Ashley said:

    Default Re: Ebay Slag

    Seeing that he revived the thread, I took a look at her recent stuff and it appears she has a new model and looks bit classier now.