Buggered......

Thread: Buggered......

CominAtcha said:

Default Buggered......

.......and on the PC, which makes a change, but is a bad idea.

Not being a sucker....ahem, I mean a VIP, I can't say what goes on in that section. But in all my years I've never seen this place so damn quiet. Is this place dying or is it the forum format in general that's on it's way out?

What do you reckon....?

Honest answers only please? No sucking of staff dick allowed in my thread, cunt chops!!!

Currently playing Lylat Wars on an N64 Emulator BTW.....awesome!

CominAtcha said:

Default Re: Buggered......

Actually, has anyone tried Jerimiah Weed? Discovered it yesterday. A lovely tipple.

Thrush said:

It's the usual. Members grow up and move on. It's only the crazy few that haven't been banned that still linger here.

Or people looking for radio codes / or reading about BigBrand reminding everyone that he has saved us thousands by doing Car checks for nowt.

nickmurphy said:

too many rules and regs so i rarely bother!

mrphil said:

if there wasnt rules and regs this place would have been shut down a long time ago, the mods/admin only do whats in our interest and theres to avoid legal problems! plenty of other forums to find out some of the dodgy shit we ask/want, ive had a talking to and the odd thread closed but thats for the safety of the forum.

id love to become a vip but to me its too much money, my mrs would go nuts, if it was like 10 or 15 id go for it prob the same for alot of people, id love to have a nose on the other side lol.

mrphil said:

also ive noticed some post counts on some of the long term members, over 5000+, 10000+ etc

it would take a while to get that now as theres not to much new stuff/threads, the older days pre 2009 this place was booming loads going on!

beerman said:

Quote Originally Posted by mrphil View Post
    also ive noticed some post counts on some of the long term members, over 5000+, 10000+ etc

it would take a while to get that now as theres not to much new stuff/threads, the older days pre 2009 this place was booming loads going on!
    Yep, loads of ITV digital, playstation and Xbox talk etc. Today there isn't as much but for some reason I still come here

As for VIP, the dogging section alone is worth the money

CallmeGoose said:

Default Buggered......

For me I pay the 25 VIP fee just for the fucking medical advice I receive on all my threads...

Beats going to BUPA! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

beerman said:

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeGoose View Post
    For me I pay the 25 VIP fee just for the fucking medical advice I receive on all my threads...

Beats going to BUPA! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I've just left some valuable medical advice on one of your threads

Welsh Pete said:

Quote Originally Posted by CominAtcha View Post
    Actually, has anyone tried Jerimiah Weed? Discovered it yesterday. A lovely tipple.

Yeh, its well nice...had some yesterday at swanseas new Man V Food restaurant ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]). Washed my double chilli dog down, and I really like the glasses it comes in
    Recent Mac convert...

Zippeyrude said:

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeGoose View Post
    once, twice maybe. but c'mon, for the third time you didn't need the forum to convince you to get your prostate tickled by your doctor with banana fingers !

katana said:

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    Yep, loads of ITV digital, playstation and Xbox talk etc. Today there isn't as much but for some reason I still come here

As for VIP, the dogging section alone is worth the money
    Was the ITV digital hacking done by news international?

chesser said:

The 25 is well worth it, as in the amount of money DF has saved me over the years would way exceed the 25 per year...

additionally I think it's a good community, yes it does go quiet from time to time but thats life, there are lots of good people on here who to be frank know their shit and generally I have found over the years that if you ask a question someone will know the answer.

Mystical_2K said:

25 a year is nothing considering the laugh you have on here, yep definitely used to be a more techy atmosphere here but now everyone is older we just like moaning about stuff
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

stevo25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    25 a year is nothing considering the laugh you have on here, yep definitely used to be a more techy atmosphere here but now everyone is older we just like moaning about stuff
    Bah humbug!