Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VU+ Plus Ultimo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default VU+ Plus Ultimo

Quote Originally Posted by slain View Post
    If you're talking about Sly UK bouquets, most are using AutoBouquets now. It's a plugin that pulls the official Sly UK channel list, in a similar way that CrossEPG will pull it's own data from a transponder. Works a treat.
    Will give that a go. My cbeebies isnt working and the little un is missing it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: VU+ Plus Ultimo

Just use the blue button to download them

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

If you're talking about Sly UK bouquets, most are using AutoBouquets now. It's a plugin that pulls the official Sly UK channel list, in a similar way that CrossEPG will pull it's own data from a transponder. Works a treat.
    Does anything has to be done before using this, for example does the existing boquet have to be deleted ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tronads View Post
    Does anything has to be done before using this, for example does the existing boquet have to be deleted ?
    Yep, it's best to completely scrub your bouquets first, otherwise the plugin will just append its own onto the end of the list. Make sure you view the raw list of channels on 28.8 after that and tune to one of them, and run the plugin. Hey presto, you have a full and up to date set of bouquets.

Did I mention it also updates your lamedb too? Well it does, so no more regular scans of 28.8 for new and updated channels are required. You can schedule it to run every night too ala CrossEPG.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for that....and one more question....how do I delete the current bouquet ?
    Might sound stupid, but that dreamboxedit always takes care of sending them over, so I dont know what gets sent over, and what to to delete.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yep, it's best to completely scrub your bouquets first, otherwise the plugin will just append its own onto the end of the list. Make sure you view the raw list of channels on 28.8 after that and tune to one of them, and run the plugin. Hey presto, you have a full and up to date set of bouquets.

Did I mention it also updates your lamedb too? Well it does, so no more regular scans of 28.8 for new and updated channels are required. You can schedule it to run every night too ala CrossEPG.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I have tried this and after running a fresh scan I used the Autoupdater and run the program which worked great but all the channels are greyed out.

Could you post a link to the plug in you used and a guide please?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12