Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: "Come back to $ky" offer

I cancelled a week or two ago, terminates on the 31st March and have had nothing so far.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Mine disconnected 24th Feb but nothing so far. Not really missing it yet but a £14 a month sub for everything would tempt me back.

Otherwise I'll be buying a freesat box.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was called about a week after expiry, offered 25% off said no, now every month I get a postal off of 50% off, even had one for 75% off, odd phone call but the most they offered over the phone is 25% so far.

Thanks to Nathz29

Bald Bouncer (11th March 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Strangely, the recent offers I have been receiving have been just 25% off......quite why they think I might be interested in this, given I didnt respond to their initial offer of 75% off, then a multitude of 50% offers, I do not know.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My issue from above still hasn't been resolved. I emailed complaints and hardly said anything, basically ring the cancellation department who dealt with me originally to see if they can change the offer for me. Nothing about listening to the call or anything.

I also posted on the Sky forum complaining and to be fair they've done more than any other department. I've just had a call from a lady who's going to be looking into the case for me. She's told me not all calls are recorded and it'll take a few days to locate it if ones available. What's the betting it's been lost or wasn't recorded?

I don't know what to expect now, im still without the channels and probably will be for a number of days. Not on really when they told me everything would stay the same and my bill will be £45 a month until I cancelled, nothing about the "deal" lasting only 3 months and going up to £60...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm still waiting for Sky to get back in touch with me. The woman dealing with my case said it'll take up to a week to find my recording, and even then, not all calls are recorded. Plus she's off until Wednesday too. So i've been without the channels that are mostly watched in our house for almost 2 weeks. I bet she'll come back saying the call wasn't recorded and try and offer me some crappy deal.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Mine is due to finish on the 19th they offered me nothing at all to stop with them when I cancelled and so far I have had 0 calls or anything offering me anything to stay with them.
    I got my dates wrong with this my Sky package actually ran out on the 9th - I heard nothing from them with any offers to come back so have just rung them to see if they could do anything - got half price channels for 12 months and half price HD for 6 months

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I got a letter on Friday for 50% off. I wanted it for the weekend due to the F1 being on and couldn't wait another month so just went for it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

While i love sky and cant see me getting rid of them, phoned up today to find out when my contract ends and its end of this year, so asked if there were any offers i could take, answer was no but theyd let me know if there was, fooking robbing bar stuards ive been with them for 14 years and as far as i can remember ive never had discounted subscription

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think it's a joke. Mobile phone contracts run out after 18/24 months nowadays and they'll offer a new free phone coz they've made their money back. Sky should offer free box upgrades or 50% off loyalty bonus but don't coz they know there's no real alternative for most people.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sky still haven't sorted me. The told me last week it will take up to 7 days to find the recording. Today is the 8th day and the woman dealing with my complaint has said she hasn't heard anything back yet!

So does anyone have an email I can escalate my complaint to? I know Nibb posted in another thread an email to get in touch with Broadband Executive support, so I wonder if there's a similar email for TV?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Sky still haven't sorted me. The told me last week it will take up to 7 days to find the recording. Today is the 8th day and the woman dealing with my complaint has said she hasn't heard anything back yet!

So does anyone have an email I can escalate my complaint to? I know Nibb posted in another thread an email to get in touch with Broadband Executive support, so I wonder if there's a similar email for TV?
    Ceoemail.com go straight to the top. They usually get one of their team to deal with it but at least it's visible to the CEO that you've been fucked around.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post

you can use the email of estenquiries@bskyb.com that nibb gave out as they deal with the tv as well or call there office on 08442 411646 the person i spoke to was michelle and i had to ask for her so prob to email first or ring and ask for michelle rehill

Thanks to trueblue924

dannyboy (25th March 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Talk about Sky wanting to complicate things.

Got a call today from the lady dealing with my problem. She's apparently listened to the call and agreed with me that I wasn't dealt with properly. I wasn't told the "deal" would last only 3 months and I wasn't told i'd be in contract and she hasn't a clue why I was downgraded and lost channels.

But Sky being Sky can't give me the offer.

My bills have gone down from £65 to £45, but i've lost the Entertainment plus channels and 3D. This "deal" was only going to last 3 months and then my bills would have gone up to £60 (minus those channels still). None of this was explained to me when I accepted the deal, and I now have proof on the recording.

The woman dealing with this said the only way to resolve it is by giving me credit, but I still wouldn't have those channels, i'd have to upgrade to add the entertainment plus package (even though she doesn't know why i was downgraded in the first place!).

So she's told me she can offer me a lump sum of £175 credit. For 3 months my bills would be £50 and then after this my bills would be £65 per month for 9 months. I'm not sure how she got to the £175 credit but i'm guessing it was the £15 difference for 9 months, plus the extra £5 for the entertainment channels i've lost over 9 months.

It was hard working it all out whilst over the phone so i told her id ring her back after i've had a think about it. Id much prefer just having to pay £45 for the next 12 months and I get my channels back but she can't do that. Also what about the 2 weeks or so that i've been without the channels, surely I should get something back for those too, which she didn't mention?

Any idea's what I should do?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had another call from retentions, offered it free for 6 months, I've been disconnected for a few months now though.....

Thanks to Nathz29

yus786 (29th March 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mine switches off in a couple of days and still nothing, nipper will be well pissed off when disney isn't working all over school holidays. All I can do to stop the mrs phoning up to cancel the cancellation.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im getting a letter a week mow alternating between 50 and 75% off. Its starting to do my head in tbh.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by SiE View Post
    Im getting a letter a week mow alternating between 50 and 75% off. Its starting to do my head in tbh.
    Hi mate,
    next time you get a 50 or 75% letter, if your not going to take the offer is there any chance you could send it to me?

cheers, Matt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by matthewburton79 View Post
    Hi mate,
    next time you get a 50 or 75% letter, if your not going to take the offer is there any chance you could send it to me?

cheers, Matt.
    Its linked to your account i think

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by SiE View Post
    Its linked to your account i think
    Thought it would be but I just wanna try ring them with the letter in hand and see where I get.

Cheers, Matt.

Thanks to matthewburton79

SiE (29th March 2013)  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast