Close

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info OK I BOUGHT THE LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY'S DOMAIN, now what

I bought the lighthouse family's domain name a while back and initially i was going to do either a fan based website dedicated to their music and talent, or i was going offer my services free of charge to them and run it for them.

www.thelighthousefamily.com was the bands official website for years but was left to die when the band split up, i recently saw the domain up for sale and being a massive fan of the lighthouse family anyway i decided to take a punt.

what i was planning to do is maybe add amazon affiliates to the site so i could get commisions from anyone buying their music, the website gets thousands of visitors monthly still due to all the other websites still linking to it.

but now times have fallen tough for me i dont know what to do with it, should i sell it or should i set up an affiliate scheme with amazon and try to get my initial brass back through that avenue? i really am a big fan of the guys and my main thought was to grab the domain and do some kind of tribute to them.

ive listed the domain back for sale but i wanted to get your opinions on what i should do with the site/domain itself.

what would you do?
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: OK I BOUGHT THE LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY'S DOMAIN, now what

When I saw the thread title and your name the first thing that sprung to mind was something that looked normal for 2 secs then suddenly flashed pages of random midgets performing various acts.

Seriously though if I was broke I would just try to make what I could rather than making a fan site. Dunno what option would get more for you though.

Thanks to Over Carl

Detector (27th September 2012)