Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: little girl gone missing in wales

no m8 they dont have to have a record, they all start somewhere...sick is sick no matter
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flik View Post
    Well first off 5 IS definitely too young and secondly she was not on her own street. I agree with DET. The parents should be done for neglect. There is NO excuse.

Like I said 5 is too young especially a girl to be on her own playing, and as for her own street I did not know that ..........Thanks for informiing me.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    no m8 they dont have to have a record, they all start somewhere...sick is sick no matter
    10 OUT 10 for stating the fucking obvious

Thanks
    Karma Level

My daughter is 9 and only the other week did we let her out to the park 100yds up the road with her friend, and this was 2pm on a sunday afternoon, 7-7:30 at night is ridiculous.

Thanks to lloydi

Detector (2nd October 2012)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

@ mr men, calm down.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mr Men banned from thread

I understand people pointing fingers I also think having a 5 years old unattended at any time is crazy but I also think it's a crazy price to pay for this mistake, negligence or bad parenting and would think the loss of there daughter more than enough punishment (if this is the case which I suspect it is) without then dragging them through the courts after when they will no doubt live with that regret as long as they live.

2 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

Detector (2nd October 2012),  GTI (2nd October 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've got to take a test tomorrow for my Forklift licence and have been doing all the usual swotting up and getting proficient at it all.... like a lot of things, I need a licence to prove my proficiency at something like that, but anyone can bring a child into the world without even having common sense let alone any level of competence.

I'm not saying in this particular case that applies, we don't know what's happened yet.. but in general, where I live I do see kids of that age left to their own devices too many times, and it does pee me off.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

This thread shows how things change. I remember aged 5 being allowed to leave the house and play with my mates without adult supervision provided I stayed on our road. All the other young kids would also come out and play. I didn't even think to dare to leave the road till I was about 7 or 8 and I still remember the bollocking I got for doing so. That was only back in about 1985, although to be fair in those days some people still left their front doors unlocked round here.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

@BB i must stick by my original comments and regardless of how much they will suffer because of this, they should be done for child neglect. this would maybe kick other parents into thinking twice about letting their young kids out and might just save a life.

and i just wanted to say ive nothing but respect for that community, the way hundreds of people have turned out to help not only from the village where she went missing but some travelled up to 50 miles to help the search.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

But what if the child was at a friends house but outside unknown to the parents, they may have thought both kids were indoors playing with sindi's n shit.

I have a 7 yr old and it makes my stomach churn just thinking that some cunt would take her. when shes in the street she has a small walkie talkie which i check on her every 5-10 mins, started that last year and most of her friends now have them.

I wouldnt put the parents at blame until the full known facts have been disclosed.

Thanks to consoles

G-Virus|DAN| (10th October 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default little girl gone missing in wales

Agree to a point, but (given the current info) the parents are still to blame IMO.
    Friend's house/relatives house, even some activity at fucking school, no WAY on God's green Earth would I allow my five year old to be ANYWHERE at 7:30 but in pyjamas at my house ready for bed and school the next day unless they were with ME or their mother.
    Maybe that's overkill in some people's eyes but I reckon it's a damn good start in making sure some sicko doesn't dump your kid in a river.

3 Thanks given to Zoots

Detector (2nd October 2012),  ganjaman2 (2nd October 2012),  lloydi (2nd October 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Just watched the press conference..."we will be speaking to the suspect tonight"....erm they arrested him at 15:30....surely they should have been waterboarding him at 15:31 ! Time is of the essence here !

2 Thanks given to tronads

Detector (2nd October 2012),  littlebilly1 (2nd October 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    But what if the child was at a friends house but outside unknown to the parents, they may have thought both kids were indoors playing with sindi's n shit.

I have a 7 yr old and it makes my stomach churn just thinking that some cunt would take her. when shes in the street she has a small walkie talkie which i check on her every 5-10 mins, started that last year and most of her friends now have them.

I wouldnt put the parents at blame until the full known facts have been disclosed.
    This was my point on the previous page.

I read the parents had been to attend Aprils parents evening as well as her 10 year old brothers parents evening.

She could have been left in the care of her friends parents, who let them play outside, unknown to April's parents.

We do not know this, so it's too early calling them scum etc imo

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

you would think they treat them bad but its entirely the opposite, it must work though as the majority of times they get a confession
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default little girl gone missing in wales

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    This was my point on the previous page.

I read the parents had been to attend Aprils parents evening as well as her 10 year old brothers parents evening.

She could have been left in the care of her friends parents, who let them play outside, unknown to April's parents.

We do not know this, so it's too early calling them scum etc imo
    Nope, not having it. If there's TWO parents, then there's absolutely no need whatsoever to leave a child with someone you clearly don't know well enough to know that they might be irresponsible enough to let a 5 year old play outside in the dark unsupervised. You can't just take a chance on something like that!
    No Year 1 parents evening is so important that both parents must attend.
    Jesus - the most precious thing in your life? Sorry, doesn't wash with me. As a parent you have a lifelong duty of responsibility. No exceptions, the consequences might just turn out to be something you will regret, no?
    I can't even believe I'm trying to convince anyone about this.
    Last edited by Zoots; 2nd October 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks to Zoots

Detector (2nd October 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The situation reminds me a little of the Dirty Harry movie, where he forces the child killer to say where the girl is. Shoot the fucker in the knee and stand on it till he confesses.....and worry about if he might be not guilty later....erm...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    dannyboy your kidding right? how can we judge the parents? they are untimately responsible for the health and safe being of their children regardless of who has them. any decent parent and human being would have been out looking for them long before this, in fact any proper decent parent would not have let this happen period.

the parents are scum, i feel sorry for the little kid.
    Its a little Welsh town where everyone knows each other, and although thats no excuse it does provide a little context as to why folk may be lulled into a false sense of security.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks to GTI

Geko (3rd October 2012)  

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

the mere fact that this has been allowed to happen sort of proves my point
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Over carl View Post
    This thread shows how things change. I remember aged 5 being allowed to leave the house and play with my mates without adult supervision provided I stayed on our road. All the other young kids would also come out and play. I didn't even think to dare to leave the road till I was about 7 or 8 and I still remember the bollocking I got for doing so. That was only back in about 1985, although to be fair in those days some people still left their front doors unlocked round here.
    Has changed a lot. When I was five (1964), we all walked to school which was over a quarter of a mile away. also went to the park on our own and to the local shop and walked to my cousins house which again was around the same distance. Was a large village but much less cars on the road then and much less deranged sickos about. These days I wouldn't leave a five year old outside the front gate.

Saw three kids aged around eight out in town last year at three in the morning. Fuck knows who was supposed to be looking after them. I phoned the police who promptly came along and picked them up. (">

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

we need to ask ourselves what has made it this way?
    A wise man once said " "

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast