Close

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Have You Sent a TXT To The Wrong Person

Just a thought as i have

I sent a TXT to my partner, thinking it had got to her. I forgot about it and carried on working. Wasn`t till later that day when an investigating officer started asking me questions about "had i let anyone use my phone" and "did you leave your phone alone".

Turns out my Female BOSS dont like cock sucking

8 Thanks given to Mickey

BigBird (5th November 2012),  DejaVu (5th November 2012),  greens117 (5th November 2012),  littlebilly1 (5th November 2012),  Mario87 (5th November 2012),  mrphil (6th November 2012),  Mystical_2K (6th November 2012),  XBOX4LIFE (6th November 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Have You Sent a TXT To The Wrong Person

miserable bitch LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not personally, but a mate of mine who's wife's family are good Christians sent a fairly innoccuous "What colour pants have you got on?" to <wife> then spotted it had gone to <wife's mother> - next in address book - he wished for an unsend button. Not the first time he'd embarrassed himself in front of the family either.
    Cheers - Coin-Op

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

God, yes. I was getting mithered to fuck off Dave (as per usual) and was texting John at the same time. I told John exactly what I thought of Dave, but then realised I'd sent it to Dave by accident. Some fast talking and got away with it by the skin of my teeth. So then I sent the original text to John and tagged on the end 'fucking hell - I just sent this to Dave by accident but think I got away with it!' and then realised I'd sent that to Dave as well.
    I should stay away from phones and keyboards when I'm pissed.

4 Thanks given to Zoots

BigBird (5th November 2012),  littlebilly1 (5th November 2012),  mrphil (6th November 2012),  XBOX4LIFE (6th November 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not a text, but years ago I did a call out to this office place and sorted out a network problem they had and the female manager was a bit pissed with the initial cock up etc. seeing as she had that sort of face I wouldn't mind fucking, I asked her if she used MSN and she did so I thought I'd memorised her addy and said I'd add her and if she had any more problems she could give me a shout on it direct rather than go through the usual channels of a call out.

A week or so later whilst on MSN I seen this name come on line so said 'hi, how's it going' sort of thing and it turned out I'd got the MSN addy a bit wrong and it was someone else. I made my apologies and explained why I'd added them but Role on 3 months later I was rogering this other female rotten in my bed .. didn't last, her fanny stank as did her breath.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks to burner1

mrphil (6th November 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

i thought i text a mate saying how shit christmas was and that my boring ex's family were here too,but yeah sent it to my ex lol, and she was in the house at the same time

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

You know that way when 2 different subjects your thinking about at the same time, well i was thinking i need to call my mum. Thought I had sent a message to my missus telling her how I was gonna take her up the arse later that night. The text was a lot more explicit than just that ......

Sent it to my fucking mum! Fuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4 Thanks given to CallmeGoose

BigBird (6th November 2012),  flumperino (5th November 2012),  littlebilly1 (5th November 2012),  mrphil (6th November 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeGoose View Post
    You know that way when 2 different subjects your thinking about at the same time, well i was thinking i need to call my mum. Thought I had sent a message to my missus telling her how I was gonna take her up the arse later that night. The text was a lot more explicit than just that ......

Sent it to my fucking mum! Fuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Mate, if you are thinking about ass fucking and your mum at the same time, then you have more serious issues than a simple errant text

Shooooooo-ryuken!

5 Thanks given to flumperino

beerman (5th November 2012),  BigBird (6th November 2012),  CallmeGoose (5th November 2012),  littlebilly1 (5th November 2012),  mrphil (6th November 2012)  

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lol fuck off. knew i would get that. na think i was thinking how i needed to give my mum a call back or something, and also at the same time thinking, need to reply to that filthy message the missus sent me earlier. needless to say when i called my mum weeks later for the first time in shame, all i could hear was my old man pissing himself laughing in the background....