Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Shit Gone with the wind! The new odour-eating pants that promise to banish

Gone with the wind! The new odour-eating pants that promise to banish embarrassing smells

• Underwear is said to neutralise the smell of flatulence
    • Developed for people with digestive problems who suffer excessive wind
    • But also popular with businessmen, as it means they can break wind without getting caught

It's the nightmare scenario in any confined space - breaking wind,only to discover it smells rather more unpleasant than expected.
    But these cringeworthy moments could soon be a thing of the past thanks to a new brand of odour-eating underwear.

The Japanese textile company selling underpants claims they neutralise the smell of flatulence.

A Japanese textile company is selling underpants that claim to neutralise the smell of flatulence

The pants are said to be a big hit with Japanese businessmen, as it means they can break wind without getting caught.

But there's also a pink pair for women, too.

The odour-absorbing range, known as Deoest, effectively kills odour from wind. It does this using ceramic particles in the material fibres, which are said to absorb and neutralise gassy smells.

A word of warning, however: there is no word on whether they might mask any sound.
    The range was developed after the manufacturer, Seiren, was contacted by a doctor.
    He wanted to help patients suffering from digestive complaints such as irritable bowel syndrome disguise their excessive flatulence.

The pants were the brainchild of a doctor who wanted to help patients suffering excessive flatulence due to digestive conditions

‘It took us a few years to develop the first deodorant pants that are comfortable enough to wear in daily life but efficient in quickly eliminating strong smells,’ said Nami Yoshida, a spokeswoman for the company, Seiren.
    ‘At first we thought about selling them to those who require nursing care and to hospitals.
    ‘But to our surprise, lots of ordinary people, like businessmen who are in positions that require them to see people on a daily basis, bought them,’ she said.

The company's range has now expanded to 22 items, including socks that prevent feet from smelling and T-shirts that mask the whiff of sweaty armpits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ng-smells.html

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Gone with the wind! The new odour-eating pants that promise to banish

Anyone else mis read the title as Plant? I got excited.
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Gone with the wind! The new odour-eating pants that promise to banish

Some of the comments are quite amusing.

I would prefer an auto tune app or device that can detect and convert the natural whistling or popping sounds to a more acceptable audiologic experience similar to a ringtone. Then we can have a choice of classic rock , jazz or rap . My first & 2nd choice will be "Classical Gas" or "Blowin' In The Wind".

- Pogi, London, United Kingdom, 16/11/2012 21:28

Could they maybe make some duvet covers out of this fabric. I've learned to be very afraid of hearing pillow stiffled giggles in the middle of the night. Mind you, don't suppose it would stop him throwing the duvet over my face and running out of the room laughing.

- CeeBee, midlands, United Kingdom, 16/11/2012 20:54
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks to 4me2

DelTrotter (17th November 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Pppfffttt, id rather my smell get out. I love cupcaking!

When you fart its 1000s of tiny miny shit particles, so its nice to have breathable boxers so it can get out

Thanks to mrphil

macmilm (17th November 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mrphil View Post
    Pppfffttt, id rather my smell get out. I love cupcaking!

When you fart its 1000s of tiny miny shit particles, so its nice to have breathable boxers so it can get out
    Cant beat the classic 'cupcake' !!!

Noone can say they havent done a sneaky 'self cupcake' either... you always need to check out ur own brand !!!
    Savour the flavour

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont care what anyone else says, i love the smell of my farts, i think they smell of a high quality air freshner, but the moment i smell someone elses farts/shit i think there rancid and deserve to be shot lmao

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mrphil View Post
    i dont care what anyone else says, i love the smell of my farts, i think they smell of a high quality air freshner, but the moment i smell someone elses farts/shit i think there rancid and deserve to be shot lmao
    agreed

Its better to burn out than to fade away...............