Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Ethergen / Ephedrine?

Where do you buy Dexaprine from Mr Phil? I could do with an appetite suppressant

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought it was hard to get because it can be used as a base for crystal meth so it was legal to use and possess in small quantities but not to stock or distribute. Didn't know if online pharmas could sell it as I thought there was a loophole online. I will look into that other stuff too, thanks for the responses.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by si-amigo View Post
    Where do you buy Dexaprine from Mr Phil? I could do with an appetite suppressant
    Should try my ex's cooking.. put you off food for life..

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

It appears that Dexaprine (like Ethergen) is a brand name of a chemical called Dexedrine (linked to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexedrine). You can get iPower Dexaprine from Amazon so will find it elsewhere too. It looks like it does the same sort of thing, a major stimulant as it is used to help Narcolepsy and ADHD (where Ritalin is sometimes used).

I will do a bit of research and go from there, it sounds like you have to be very careful on doses as cardiac arrest has been reported in numerous cases and even fatalities.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

EDIT: After a bit more research it appears that Dexaprine is named after Dexedrine (due to the effects it is promoting) but it is not the same drug.
    Last edited by evilsatan; 27th November 2012 at 12:58 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Herbal doesn't equate with safe. . . . .a stimulant does just that whether natural, refined from natural ingredients or entirely Pharmaceutical There are LOTS of risk involved and of course apart from the simple extra load on your system there are different side effects from each different substance, make sure you understand ALL the risks.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks to blaggard

evilsatan (27th November 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

When I was a teenager and through my 20s (I'm 58) there were lots of varieties of speed available, Dex's had been very popular in the 50s and 60s but less so in the 70s. We had a lot of Pharmaceutical drugs available alongside the homemade Blue's (amphet) then later of course powder. Dex's were seen as a last resort, I can see why companies are naming their drugs after well known variants of 'speed' since the simple fact is stimulants are the most effective appetite suppresent available, they just come with a big risk!
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I would heavily research before taking anything (or in this case informing a mate), mainly because I like to know the risks but also because it fascinates me. I only take 5-HTP occasionally and that's to balance out my moods and help my sleep, other than that I occasionally indulge in X/MDMA which doesn't meet my criteria as it can be cut with anything but it's a risk I take for the experience I obtain.

I understand natural/herbal doesn't mean safe, not sure why I was using that as a point tbh.

Thanks to evilsatan

blaggard (27th November 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

regardless of any fat burner/anti supressent it comes with health risks, it ups your body core temprature by atleast 1 degree, your body is not meant to overheat for periods of time. same as a car, if it overheats it stops.

it has to be controlled, ie dexaprine - half a tablet as if you take a full one, your body might act different to taking half a tablet and it will ruin your plans as youll be put off, i know some big fellas around here and they dare take 1 full in the morning.

some might find a 1/4 of a tablet is enough, its all trial and error, you can research and research, but every one will act different on whatever they choose!

and you will find most reviews on anything are bad, i find not many people really put good reviews because there happy and have no complaints.

if you need any more info ill try and help you, im trained in CSLA, YMCA so will try and help if i can remember lol,

Thanks to mrphil

evilsatan (27th November 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

you can find dexaprine on ebay, amazon, your local supplement shop, your better paying a few more quid and buying from your local supplement shop as they are full of advice and will help you! if you havent got one local, i suggest you open one your self as theres potential.

i looked on a shop earlier online and they said dexprine has stopped for the time being whilst being re formulated? so its either going to be stronger or weaker or a product used is now banned from being used, as this is a shelf legal supplement

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

you also get your t1, t2, t3 fat burners, theres so many, some not shelf legal or legal in the UK due to the ingreidents, its worth looking at these meathead forums in the usa for what they do for fat burning as theres some pretty intense stuff.

you can buy dexaprine samples on ebay, you get like 15 for a tenner, its a bit of a rip off but atleast your not commiting and can just try it and see how your body reacts! and youll have enough for a month, first gain you will notice will be within 2 weeks when your water retention lessens and youll most certainly drop a few pounds if not kilos!

rest is via use and excercise and diet, first month you should notice a drop of atleast 7kg, but everyone is different.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I read that 1,3 dimethyl is being replaced by Acacia Rigidula. Thanks again for the info and advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12