Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention Max Clifford employs Max Clifford to represent Max Clifford over abuse claims

Max Clifford employs Max Clifford to represent Max Clifford over abuse claims

Max Clifford has refused to answer questions about his arrest by officers investigating Jimmy Savile abuse claims, insisting journalists should direct enquiries to Max Clifford.

Clifford was arrested by Metropolitan Police officers working on Operation Yewtree, before hiring Max Clifford to represent him in all media interactions.
    Office worker Simon Williams told us, “I was prepared to give Max Clifford the benefit of the doubt, but the fact that he’s secured the services of Max Clifford looks very suspicious, don’t you think?”
    “Why would any innocent person get Max Clifford to represent them, unless they were only in it for the money?”
    “If I was Max Clifford I’d ditch Max Clifford and distance myself from him really quickly.”
    “No, the other way round.”

Max Clifford Arrested

Experts in Public Relations have been quick to assure potential customers that Clifford’s arrest does not relate to the same type of ‘public relations’ they participate in.
    PR executive Joseph Williamton-Smythe explained, “Celebrities involved in sex abuse scandals would normally be encouraged to seek Max Clifford’s services, but I’m not sure it’s the right move for Max Clifford in this case.”
    “There’s the simple guilt by association element, but also why would Max Clifford want to be represented by an alleged sex offender?”

Read more: http://newsthump.com/2012/12/06/max-...#ixzz2EIDTyYIL
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Max Clifford employs Max Clifford to represent Max Clifford over abuse claims

Father Christmas latest arrest in Savile investigations

The future of Christmas has been plunged into uncertainty after Father Christmas became the latest person to be arrested as part of the Jimmy Savile investigations.

Scotland Yard said officers had arrested a man in his 390s “on suspicion of sexual offences”, and had taken him to a central London police station.
    Mr Christmas is the seventh person to be questioned as part of Operation Yewtree.
    The news has come as a shock to the public who are still reeling from allegations made against Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall and 3-2-1′s Dusty Bin.
    “It seems that every day there are new developments,” said 42 year-old Karl Newman from Chepstow.
    “These people form part of my childhood memories, so to find out that they have been noncing it up is quite shocking.”
    “I remember sitting on Santa’s knee on several occasions when I was a child, and him telling me he would empty out the contents of his sack in my bedroom if I was a good boy now sends a shiver down my spine.”

Santa arrested

37 year-old Melanie Carter also recalled some of the things Mr Christmas had said to her when she visited him at the Pentagon Shopping Centre in Chatham in 1980.
    “I remember commenting on his outfit and he said that if I wanted I could stroke his furry rim.”
    “I’d also been worried that he wouldn’t be able to deliver presents to my house because I don’t have a chimney.”
    “He said that it wasn’t a problem because he liked to enter by the back door anyway.”
    “He also reassured me that the doll’s house I wanted wasn’t a problem and that the elves would have no problem knocking one out.”
    “Truly haunting.”

Read more: http://newsthump.com/2012/12/06/fath...#ixzz2EIDp6kkl
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

3 Thanks given to 4me2

GTI (6th December 2012),  XBOX4LIFE (6th December 2012),  Zoots (6th December 2012)