Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

crazy Hilarious but harmless party games

I'm looking forward to a mad NYD with my family and wondered if anyone has some ideas for funny games we can play that don't cost the earth or involve too much pain or suffering.

We're already going to do egg roulette and water bombing, but fancy some others. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Hilarious but harmless party games

Here's one.

Get them to sing along to a tune that they like, but it's karaoke with a difference. Each person listens to the track through headphones and you record them as they sing along to the track. As the person can't hear themselves singing, the results aren't quite what they expect when the recording is played back. Simple, harmless and highly embarrassing.

Do it.

Thanks to WotTheFook

si-amigo (27th December 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Chubby Bunnies is good. Get lots of marshmallows / flumps and keep stuffing them in your mouth and say chubby bunnies after each one. No eating allowed. You can then find out who's got the biggest gob.

Thanks to cassy34

Thanks
    Karma Level

Cereal boxes is a giggle. place an empty cereal box on the floor, then take turns picking it up with your teeth. If anything other than your feet touch the floor, you're out. After each round, cut an inch off of the packet and repeat. My legs are fucking killing me after playing this last night!

Thanks to Ganty

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Get all your car keys and a large bowl...oh hang on that would be a bit odd, sorry.

Split the group into 2 teams. Get everyone to write down clearly between 6 and 8 famous celebrities names (tv. film. singers, etc) on some small pieces of paper (2"x4" approx.) one name per piece of paper. Fold them all once in half so the names cannot be seen) and put them all into a bowl/hat/small bucket.

Round 1
    : Using a timer one member of each team has to pick out a piece of paper from the bowl, one at a time, open it explain who the person is to their team but cannot say the actual name on the paper. If they guess it they score a point, if it is taking to long, they can move on to the next. Team has to indentify as many as possible in say 2 minutes. When finished, fold all the bits of paper back up and let the next team have their 2 minutes.

Round 2: The same as round 1 but the person pulling the names (a different person preferably) can only use one single word and gestures or sounds.

Round 3: same again but person pulling names can only use gestures, actions and sounds...no words at all.

Hope that makes sense.....it is a pretty good game that gets everyone involved. As the rounds go by you get to know the names in the hat so it isn't as difficult as it may sound.

edit: Just found some proper instructions to the game: http://boardgames.about.com/od/party...ties-Rules.htm

Thanks
    Karma Level

And alternative to the above is the "headbandz" game.

Everyone write a celeb/footballer/actor etc on a post it note and turn them over face down and swap around in the ground etc.

Stick them on your forehead, and go round in a circle, you get one question to establish who yours is.

If you get a "Yes" to your question, you can ask another, if you get a No, it moves onto the person next to you.
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks
    Karma Level

The string handcuff puzzle is good for a laugh, if you've not all seen it before.
    Every1 pairs up. Loosely tie every1 a pair of handcuffs with string, leaving a 2 or 3 foot length of string between the wrists of each player with the long length of string looped inside their partner's cuffs so they are effectively tied to their partner.
    Tell the couples it's possible to separate the string cuffs without cutting or untying the string and the first couple to do so wins.
    People usually end up in all sorts of funny tangled positions if some smart ass that's seen it before doesn't ruin it lol

Solution vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-V_n8SOJk
    Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by si-amigo View Post
    I'm looking forward to a mad NYD with my family and wondered if anyone has some ideas for funny games we can play that don't cost the earth or involve too much pain or suffering.

We're already going to do egg roulette and water bombing, but fancy some others. Any ideas?

I'm told writing out things in full instead of using abbreviations is in with the educated population.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I usually do write things out in full, i tend to jump on people who use abbreviations but I did it in a rush and to be honest wasn't expecting any replies so thought it was ok as it was!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Hilarious but harmless party games

Ibble dibble (burn a cork at one end)

Players sit in a circle. Each one has a number. Player A says 'Ibble Dibble Number 1 with No Dibble Ibbles calling Ibble Dibble Number...' and chooses another number. The person with that number repeats the phrase word perfectly, and chooses another number. Players who slip up get a cork mark on their face (a Dibble Ibble). So for their first call, they shout 'Ibble Dibble Number 1 with One Dibble Ibble calling?…' And so on. The adult version has drinks as forfeits.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Depending on your guests you could play "Duck run Derby".
    1st you need a load of 2p & 1p coins, 2nd set up an obstacle course through the house e.g. A few pillows to act as hurdles, chicanes etc stairs are also quite a good effect, 3rd get naked, 4th cram as much of the loose change between your arse cheeks as you can grip hold of (using the power of arse cheek muscles only) 5th run the assault course trying not to drop too many coins (remember no hands!) 6th dump the remaining coins into a container after the finish line. The winner is whoever managed to keep the most money in their butt crack.
    Health Warning: the coins may well smell a bit by the end of the game!

Thanks to RSV

littlebilly1 (27th December 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Kings is always a good one i play

Grab 3 or more friends, a deck of cards, a cup, and let the drinking game begin! Choose a card to pull from around the cup and follow the hilarious rules! You may call this drinking game King’s cup, Circle of death, or Ring of fire, but only one thing matters, it’ll leave you drunk and wanting more!

OBJECT: Don’t draw the last king!

• Place a cup in the center of the table and spread an entire deck of cards (no jokers) face-down around it.
    • One at a time, players draw a card and follow the rule until the last King is drawn — the game ends and that player DRINKS the center cup!

• Little Green Man – Every time you take a drink, you must use your hand to remove the imaginary green man off the top of your beer, drink, then place him back on top.
    • On My Cock, In My Box – Guys must finish every sentence with “on my cock.” Girls must finish every sentence with “in my box.” This one gets hilarious!!
    • Drink, Drank, Drunk (The 3 D’s) – Anytime someone says one of the 3 D’s, they drink.
    • No Swearing – Anytime someone swears, they drink.
    • No Pointing, Fisting’s Allowed – Anytime someone points, they drink. *Note* pointing a fist is allowed!
    • Drink With the Opposite Hand (South Paw) – Every time you drink, you have to use the hand you’re less comfortable with.
    • No Touching _________ Body Part – Pick a body part you can’t touch, (face, hair, ears, lips, etc.). Anytime someone touches that part, they drink.

Thanks to TotallyRandom

ap0c (28th December 2012)