Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Wanted iPhone 4/4s on O2 or unlocked

My sister had her 4s stolen from work yesterday and although it was all caught on CCTV the police aren't too keen on doing anything about it as it was a customer rather than a colleague.

She is looking for an iPhone 4 or 4s for as cheap as possible, if anyone has one unlocked or on O2 then can you let me know the model, condition of phone and battery and how much you are looking for.

I am also asking around my mates so could end up with one today but thought it was worth asking on here too.

Cheers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: iPhone 4/4s on O2 or unlocked

hi mate, the Mrs is selling hers 32Gb Black, Unlocked (been used on O2 and GiffGaff), its around 15 months old. Far as I know it is in great condition as she's had it in a case and had a screen protector on it the whole time - I can upload photos though. Don't think she has the box for it though. I think she's looking for around £200 for it if that's any good?
    How about a positive LSD story? Would you like to see a positive LSD story on the news to hear what's it all about, perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting just once?

"Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves... Here's Tom with the weather".

Bill Hicks

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

just sent pm asweel

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for replies, will forward to her to have a look at!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Mate, I have a 4S and a 4 for sale but please read last comment. I was going to try and list them in BST this week but am struggling with time.

1 x iPhone 4 (Black) 16GB (bought brand new from ilscuro here)
    1 x iPhone 4S (White) 16GB bought brand new from CPW June 2012
    Both in *mint* condition (front and back protectors screens since new) & boxed. Otterbox defender cases included (used). Purple, red and black (black is the premium one with water resistant and drop-resistant enclosure/belt clip etc (bought from Welsh Pete here )- red one is a bit 'baggy' to be honest). Bunch of unused screen protectors included. Black one has a Griffin carbon fibre adhesive back glass protector, white has standard front plastic rear screen on the back too just to keep it scratch free under the case)
    Both Jailbroken or can be returned to stock (note: returned to latest firmware only but have SHSH blobs for Cydia - your choice).
    Both are boxed, have chargers, cables and headphones but in both cases are *used*. Headphones zero use other than test/very minimal (iPhone headphones are gash anyway) - cables may show some wear. I've a few cables here - will try to find best ones.
    I think both handsets are *officially* carrier unlocked for any network. The White 16GB handset has c. 6 months Apple warranty left (June 27 2013) and is officially unlocked. This one is mine and I'm completely OCD about my phones and paranoid about people buying my stuff & being happy. It's in great condition.
    If the black one is not unlocked though, it can be before sale but currently on O2 anyway. Need to check - I honestly can't remember if I've had it unlocked and I'm not at home right now where it is. This has no warranty but was brand new boxed when I met up and bought from Gianni and has been looked after.

White 4S - £255 posted Special D
    Black 4 - £185 posted Special D

I *really* have a *shitload* on this week with work and clinic appointments with my eldest - both phones need all photos/data taking off them/wiping and cleaned up prepared for sale so I'm not able to say in the post tomorrow etc but will make a start on them this week if any interest. I'd personally like to spend some time making them spotless for sale and be able to take some worthy pictures so I have to say it's not going to be an instant deal - just being as honest as I can here.

Edit: Just to add - if anyone else is interested in either please wait and don't trash Evil's thread. Whatever is available I'll make a new thread with the appropriate 24HR VIP listing criteria.

Edit: Battery (sorry, only just saw that request) never been an issue with these. I don't have much along the lines of info for the 4 but this was a screen shot I took of the 4S at 1% after I'd simply removed the SIM and left it on after getting my S3. Wireless & mobile data was OFF during this time. It had been on standby for nearly a week.

Last edited by Zoots; 6th January 2013 at 07:31 PM.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by big-paul View Post
    hi mate, the Mrs is selling hers 32Gb Black, Unlocked (been used on O2 and GiffGaff), its around 15 months old. Far as I know it is in great condition as she's had it in a case and had a screen protector on it the whole time - I can upload photos though. Don't think she has the box for it though. I think she's looking for around £200 for it if that's any good?
    I have had a word with her and she is leaning towards your phone mate as it's in her price range. Providing it is in great condition can you do it for £200 including special delivery?

Thanks to all others who replied, really appreciate it. She does my head in with her indecisiveness so sorry for not getting back to any of you sooner.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi mate.

I've managed to grab some quick shots of the phone. It is an iphone 4 32Gb Black, unlocked to all networks (bought from the Apple Store). Despite the fact she's had it in a Gear4 case (which I will also send) there are some usage marks on the phone. There is a Power Support Anti Glare screen protector on it (it has always had a screen protector on it) it looks pretty grotty now but I've an unopened pack of the Anti Glare protector that I can include as well.

I'm happy enough to take £200 delivered special delivery.

Let me know if you're still interested mate

How about a positive LSD story? Would you like to see a positive LSD story on the news to hear what's it all about, perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting just once?

"Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves... Here's Tom with the weather".

Bill Hicks

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

She'll take it mate, can you get it out quite quickly by any chance?

Cheers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default iPhone 4/4s on O2 or unlocked

Yes mate I can package it tonight and post it tomorrow. How do you want to pay? BT?

Bill Hicks

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

BT works for me, just PM me the deets

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

PM sent mate

Bill Hicks

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Payment sent

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Payment received mate (love faster payments!)

Got your PM as well. The Mrs will post it tomorrow morning special delivery. As soon as I get the tracking number from her I'll PM it to you.

Thanks mate

Bill Hicks

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default iPhone 4/4s on O2 or unlocked

Just to let you know that has been posted this morning. I'll PM you the tracking number.

Bill Hicks

Thanks to big-paul

evilsatan (8th January 2013)  

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Arrived cheers matey

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Np mate. Glad it arrived OK

Bill Hicks