Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Idiot talking to the police

This guy has de-registered his car, rescinded his license and has no tax, mot or insurance.

He's trying to make out that because of these facts he is "travelling" and they are stopping him "exercising his right to travel".
    He's a bit of a cock and he thinks he is fully above board. I'm no expert in the law but his arguments kind of add up.

Love the bit where he serves them legal notices and even gets a senior constable to sign an invoice for £20,000.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Idiot talking to the police

Prick
    a judge would soon show him the short end of a fine

Thanks
    Karma Level

when his ass gets banned its the officers who will have the last laugh.
    Only in Britain….do we use the word “politics” to describe the process of Government. “Poli” in Latin meaning “many” and “tics” meaning “bloodsucking
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

As much as people think he is a prick he has valid arguments but the main point you should take away from this is every day of the week big business, the rich and multi national companies use such loopholes in the law to avoid paying tax on goods they sell, tax on goods they import, tax for directors and senior management of the companies, tax on profits and more but when they do it it's accepted as legal.

2 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

greens117 (13th February 2013),  tombott (13th February 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

just shoot him as he dose not exist there is no crime

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

what a tit pity the poor sod he runs over, bored after 19 mins although he does have a right to protest its wrong way imo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Big business also us the loopholes, this makes them pricks too but doesnt dimish the arsehole that he is. I hope some uninsured banned driver t-bones him, leaving him injured. That would be some form
    if karma

Thanks to Zippeyrude

Mobileman (10th February 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

This whole thing is called being a 'Freeman on the land'. It's a load of pony but I do enjoy watching the videos and making themselves look like idiots.
    This is the same bloke and a bit of a write up about how silly it is... http://www.emergencyshorts.co.uk/blo...n_in_my_arse!/

Thanks to Dean

beerman (10th February 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

"I do not have a name". lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    As much as people think he is a prick he has valid arguments but the main point you should take away from this is every day of the week big business, the rich and multi national companies use such loopholes in the law to avoid paying tax on goods they sell, tax on goods they import, tax for directors and senior management of the companies, tax on profits and more but when they do it it's accepted as legal.
    This is so childish. I'm fairly sure parents frequently have a saying when their kids response to doing something is 'but little Johny was doing it'...

Everyones complaining about firms dodging tax but then use it as an excuse when they try do the same; this is the same as spurious claims on insurance, returning non faulty/incorrect goods to shops and people generally trying to shirk responsibility for things.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    This is so childish. I'm fairly sure parents frequently have a saying when their kids response to doing something is 'but little Johny was doing it'...

Everyones complaining about firms dodging tax but then use it as an excuse when they try do the same; this is the same as spurious claims on insurance, returning non faulty/incorrect goods to shops and people generally trying to shirk responsibility for things.
    It's not childish it's a fact that the brainwashed masses see him as a prick because they are unable to or not equipped to understand this is exactly how big business is using loopholes to avoid paying taxes the only difference is he is called a prick and the others mostly succeed. If you want an example then Sony giving the PS2 the ability to run Linux so they could avoid tax on importing it as a computer, this failed but many other loopholes succeed.

So please before calling me Childish please point out at what point I either condoned it or used it to excuse my own behaviour.

Thanks to Bald Bouncer

tombott (13th February 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

What a fucking helmet that driver is!!

im not clever enough to argue my point against the police..and iv'e never had to..

but this isnt clever, its just pure arrogance thinking he's above the law..

I dont support or hate the police/law.. Its just life ffs! Im sure the police get pissed off with restraints upon them..

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's not childish it's a fact that the brainwashed masses see him as a prick because they are unable to or not equipped to understand this is exactly how big business is using loopholes to avoid paying taxes the only difference is he is called a prick and the others mostly succeed. If you want an example then Sony giving the PS2 the ability to run Linux so they could avoid tax on importing it as a computer, this failed but many other loopholes succeed.

So please before calling me Childish please point out at what point I either condoned it or used it to excuse my own behaviour.
    Appologies - I wasn't calling you childish but the whole "because others do it it's ok for me to" mindset is very playground-esque, especially when the people complaining are being hypocritical and saying its wrong to do in the first place.

Arent the masses complaining that it's not right that businesses use these loopholes and call them pricks? How's that any different to saying when an individual is being a chancer they call him a prick?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Arent the masses complaining that it's not right that businesses use these loopholes and call them pricks? How's that any different to saying when an individual is being a chancer they call him a prick?
    I think the difference is they are calling him a prick and on the whole these attempts are not successful but if the case was they got away with it people would be calling for a change in the law to address this and it would be swiftly introduced as it has been in other cases but the Loopholes being used by big business, the rich and multi national companies are successful and all the Government does is pay lip service to closing them.

FYI - The 'Freeman on the land' topic is a very interesting one and if you ignore the court action which everyone seems to concentrate on there is some information that really makes you say 'wtf I don't believe that'. I spent a lot of time reading everything I could on it and I would recommend others to do the same, some of the information is really enlightening.

Thanks
    Karma Level

silly fucker wasted near an hour mu time watching it lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the difference is they are calling him a prick and on the whole these attempts are not successful but if the case was they got away with it people would be calling for a change in the law to address this and it would be swiftly introduced as it has been in other cases but the Loopholes being used by big business, the rich and multi national companies are successful and all the Government does is pay lip service to closing them.
    I think the difference between a multinational not paying all the tax they possibly could and a significant percentage of people on the roads not being insured/taxed/licensed is that a company skipping out on £60million tax bill is they still provide jobs (and at the end of the day all wages tend to tax through NI, income tax and then tax on what we buy) and it works out at £1 per head capita but the fear of having to pay out £2-30k for an uninsured driver if you're third party or the hike in insurance rates if it weren't required is huge.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I honestly found the whole thing very entertaining.

The guy was very calm and collected throughout and he came across as very pausible.

I think it was very clear from the start though that he was on a hiding to nothing. There was absolutely no way they could have let him get away with it otherwise everyone would do the same.

I would loved to have seen if it actually went to court though and read a full newspaper report on it.

I suspect it never went to court though as the media would have been allover it.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jw_2000_uk View Post
    What a fucking helmet that driver is!!

im not clever enough to argue my point against the police..and iv'e never had to..

but this isnt clever, its just pure arrogance thinking he's above the law..

I dont support or hate the police/law.. Its just life ffs! Im sure the police get pissed off with restraints upon them..
    I certainly wouldn't call him a helmet,prick or stupid, he is anything but that.

If he was the prick that some think he was then he would have pulled the race card.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    I certainly wouldn't call him a helmet,prick or stupid, he is anything but that.

If he was the prick that some think he was then he would have pulled the race card.
    You admitted "There was absolutely no way they could have let him get away with it otherwise everyone would do the same"

hes just waisting police time.. Doing a pointless publicity stunt for his own enjoyment.. Some find him clever, some will think hes a tool!

Rules are rules, as this forum knows only to well.. If u had someone trying to loop hole a rule. But they ended up wrong, ud ban him.

so he should be shown the full force of the law.. Prob a £20 fine lol..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jw_2000_uk View Post
    You admitted "There was absolutely no way they could have let him get away with it otherwise everyone would do the same"

hes just waisting police time.. Doing a pointless publicity stunt for his own enjoyment.. Some find him clever, some will think hes a tool!

Rules are rules, as this forum knows only to well.. If u had someone trying to loop hole a rule. But they ended up wrong, ud ban him.

so he should be shown the full force of the law.. Prob a £20 fine lol..
    I personally think he was trying to get it taken to court.

With his argumentation he could have a precendent set, unlikely but possible.

You see people getting away with allsorts on technicalities every day.
    Also if you watch the video in the link that Dean posted there's an interesting part on legal definitions and interpretations.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast