Bespectacled Beauties

Thread: Bespectacled Beauties

lloydi said:

NSFW Bespectacled Beauties

Who ever said glasses wasnt sexy! NSFW just incase

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

AspectUK said:

Default Re: Bespectacled Beauties

9, 11 & 12 .. and I'm spent!

Goldberg said:

I love a pair of specs on a bird, just not the big daft Deirdre Barlow ones kicking around at the moment... Fucking hipsters
    We all make mistakes sometimes

baggy13 said:

It's the secretary fantasy in all of us lol

fanni said:

Quote Originally Posted by AspectUK View Post
    9, 11 & 12 .. and I'm spent!

Fussy fucker i'd have every one of them lol

cronus71 said:

1, 17, 34
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

{{909}} said:

wearing specs has been fashionable for years, its gone too fucking far with those lenseless fucking efforts, although I did shoot this girl the other day who was wearing them who I'd forgive under certain circumstances.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Welsh Pete said:

So Cronus has a thing for blonds I'm more a brunette guy, but I really wouldn't be picky with this lot...
    Recent Mac convert...

akimba said:

They are all nice and I do think girl do look sexy with spex on but think 17 looks really cute she got the face and body for them ;-)