OK, I have put this as Humorous purely because some of the stats. Domestic Violence is not funny but the stuff they cling onto in this story..
I mean for one the fee's are pointless.. He has had to pay his wife £100 and then £100 in other fees...

Former 'Britain's Best Dad' admits assaulting wife

A man once crowned Britain's Best Dad has been given a conditional discharge for attacking his wife.
Keith Preddie threw a washing frame and a plastic step at Emma Preddie during a row about Christmas shopping, before pinning her to the floor.
Croydon magistrates ordered Preddie, 44, who admitted one count of assault, to pay £100 compensation to his wife.
The Michael Jackson impersonator, from Stanger Road, South Norwood, was named Britain's Best Dad by GMTV in 2010.
'It's no good crying'Croydon Magistrates' Court heard the couple's 12-year-old daughter was woken by the violence, on 18 December last year.
Preddie cried throughout the 10-minute hearing at the south London court, at one point burying his face into his chest.
As he was given a conditional discharge he burst into tears once more.
District judge Alan Baldwin told him: "It's no good crying. You have got to face up to this."
Preddie, who once appeared on Channel 4's Come Dine With Me, was also ordered to pay £85 in costs and a £15 victim surcharge.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22112631

Preddie: Attachment 27337