Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Miley Cyrus gets all growd up!

ATM she is just reminding me of the South Park episode where they force Britney Spears to kill herself. I said it in mother thread but she is on. Path to self destruct like Britney, McCauley, drew Barrymore etc.

Thanks to evilsatan

plug1 (14th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Makes me laugh on here some of the attitudes towards having intercourse with women.

Either the world has changed since I was younger or some of you must never get your nuts, When I was younger I would fuck virtually any female with a pulse , just the fact she's not obese or grossly ugly instantly means I would.

It seems that most of the lads on here are far more picky than myself or any of my friends and seem to be saving themselves for only supermodels or alternatively be closet homosexuals.

In closing I would allow Miley to shit upon my chest and piss in my mouth and I don't think she's stunning by any stretch of the imagination.

3 Thanks given to B.I.G.

cyprus (14th September 2013),  GTI (14th September 2013),  Hangman (14th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. View Post
    Makes me laugh on here some of the attitudes towards having intercourse with women.

Either the world has changed since I was younger or some of you must never get your nuts, When I was younger I would fuck virtually any female with a pulse , just the fact she's not obese or grossly ugly instantly means I would.

It seems that most of the lads on here are far more picky than myself or any of my friends and seem to be saving themselves for only supermodels or alternatively be closet homosexuals.

In closing I would allow Miley to shit upon my chest and piss in my mouth and I don't think she's stunning by any stretch of the imagination.
    I'm not fussy... bend over and I'll show you ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. View Post

I like women to look feminine. This one reminds me too much of Pink.

Thanks to Over Carl

macmilm (14th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Oh no.....because I wouldn't shag a pair of ugly birds I am raving homo, the secret is out!

I think it's the opposite to be honest, the people who would let her shit on your chest and would love to fuck an ugly bird are either married to an ugly old cunt or never get it so are that desperate to bust a nut they would shag a corpse if it had died in the right position.

What exactly is attractive about them, apart from the fact they are famous?

Whoever said they wouldn't look twice in a bar is exactly right, I see much better looking birds on a night out.

I would go on, but I'm off out with my boyfriend in a sec...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Chest shitting is too much, you dirty bastard OC

Thanks to Zippeyrude

B.I.G. (14th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by rIKmAN View Post
    Oh no.....because I wouldn't shag a pair of ugly birds I am raving homo, the secret is out!

I think it's the opposite to be honest, the people who would let her shit on your chest and would love to fuck an ugly bird are either married to an ugly old cunt or never get it so are that desperate to bust a nut they would shag a corpse if it had died in the right position.

What exactly is attractive about them, apart from the fact they are famous?

Whoever said they wouldn't look twice in a bar is exactly right, I see much better looking birds on a night out.

I would go on, but I'm off out with my boyfriend in a sec...
    My bird is very attractive but that's by the by I've had this mindset since my teens before she was even on the scene. If a bird wants a slice and she's not gross then why wouldn't you? I honestly can't get my head around these high standards no-one is suggesting marriage or relationships but for a single man what is wrong with a bit of throwaway sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Over carl View Post
    I like women to look feminine. This one reminds me too much of Pink.
    When she's naked she has a real vagina and as long as it's not surrounded by a fat gut and fat thighs or reeks then that's feminine enough for me.

Thanks to B.I.G.

rIKmAN (15th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by rIKmAN View Post
    would love to fuck an ugly bird are either married to an ugly old cunt
    Not really, my missus is a very attractive Spanish girl with a perfect hourglass figure. I'm always being told that she's well out of my league (and I'm a pretty handsome chap myself )

Anyway that doesn't stop me fantasizing about a dirty piece of brass in slutty high heels or a chav mum in a grubby tracksuit with pimples and a Croydon facelift.

Its like fish and chips, Cadbury's chocolate or cheap n nasty burger van ketchup... I crave it sometimes even though I can afford better.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

4 Thanks given to GTI

B.I.G. (14th September 2013),  cybollox (9th January 2014),  Godsamongus23 (8th January 2014),  rIKmAN (15th September 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Not really, my missus is a very attractive Spanish girl with a perfect hourglass figure. I'm always being told that she's well out of my league (and I'm a pretty handsome chap myself )

Anyway that doesn't stop me fantasizing about a dirty piece of brass in slutty high heels or a chav mum in a grubby tracksuit with pimples and a Croydon facelift.

Its like fish and chips, Cadbury's chocolate or cheap n nasty burger van ketchup... I crave it sometimes even though I can afford better.
    So long as you haven't fantasized about some bird in burberry your safe.. that would be one step too far !!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd bum her...
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Thanks to flanflinger

DelTrotter (21st January 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Cant wait to see her bush-tucker trials this coming November!

Thanks
    Karma Level

It sounds like she is saying "All you do is raaaaaappppeee me"

@52 secs

"You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Your right it does, but it brings us to the question why the fuck where you watching the video in the first place ??? Pervert

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    Your right it does, but it brings us to the question why the fuck where you watching the video in the first place ??? Pervert
    The funny thing is that I heard the song in a shoe shop and didn't have a clue who it was. So I typed 'all you do is rape me' thinking it was probably some obscure Norwegian band who don't realise that singing about being raped is generally a taboo in the English speaking world.. but no it was this skanky little ho (who I would definitely fuck in case she is reading this).

And yes I am a pervert
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks to GTI

BertRoot (28th January 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Watched a bit of her dvd the movement. Another star whos lost it.

"Its not about the music anymore, its bigger than anything.........shes changing the world......."

Watched as much of it as i could, worth a watch if you like egotistic comedies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12