Close

Thread: Everyone racist

Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention Everyone racist

Everyone racist

The person sat next to you probably thinks you should go back where you came from, it emerged this morning.

As UKIP recorded another good night at the polls, it became ever more obvious that wearing a suit before being a bit racist is an excellent political tactic.
    UKIP voter Simon Williams told us, “I’m not racist, I just think that foreigners are dirty scrounging scumbags who should be put on a boat back to wherever they came from.”
    “Even if they came on a plane. Planes are expensive.”
    “And UKIP isn’t a racist organisation, it just believes that foreigners are dirty scrounging scumbags who should be put on a boat back to wherever they came from.”
    “They really resonated with me on that point for some reason.”
    Fellow UKIP voter Sharon Jones told us, “Different is bad, and you are different so you must go away.”
    “If you didn’t grow up in my house then you’re not from around here and need to go back. Definitely.”

UKIP local election results

Political experts have said the rise in the UKIP vote shows that normal people are basically shitty beings paralysed by fear from being incessantly told that immigrants are dirty scrounging scumbags.
    Analyst Charles Worth explained, “I’ve you’ve even been cut up on the roads by someone brown, served badly in a restaurant by someone with a foreign accent, or been looked at funny by someone in a strange looking head dress, then you’re ripe for UKIP conversion.”
    “Just remember that you’re very, very, wrong.”

http://newsthump.com/2013/05/03/everyone-racist/
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

2 Thanks given to 4me2

Bald Bouncer (5th May 2013),  jibbo (5th May 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Everyone racist

I seen Farage on TV and a reporter told a member of the public that they shouldn't vote for UKIP because they were all racist homophobes. Farage's defence was "I wouldn't say we were homophobes".

Just racists then.