Hi all,

ive ordered some expensive items, well a few hundreds pounds worth of ornaments, and DPD delivered the first time, for some reason it was the wrong house number and was actually the opposite neighbor as the numbers are odds then evens, but still with the name on the front the neighbor would have fetched it around as every time a parcel gets dropped off its fetched around to me.

So after an investigation the driver has said a large male with fair hair, and approached the van and signed for the items, which is totally random and bizarre! so the company i bought from, resent the items, again with DPD grrrr!

Guesswhat, appears to be signed for, and again no items, another investigation is underway, this time they have mentioned the police, and that dpd have CCTV for internal use so will investigate the footage and description....

Not sure if this is just a blag, to make me say, o hang on i have the items the neighbor just bought them round or some cock and bull story, so asked for a crime ref number, and nothing, but give me there investigation number..

a quick google, jeez theres some negative stuff about dpd floating around! but cant find anything on this covert CCTV crap? it would be good if they did, so they can find the magpie stealing the silver!
anyone have any knowledge on this....

i have an inclin that its just them trying to make me change my mind, as its coincidence that it happened twice, but ive not received fair and square, i want my money back but have to wait until the investigation is complete!

happened to my mother in law before, she bought aload of stuff off BIDTV and she wasnt in, no note for delivery was left, but they had put it in the outside bin! luckly bins had been emptied and she only noticed when putting rubbish out!

Also had a phonecall earlier, bit of a cock up, was DPD office asking for the driver, as i have the text saying so and so is delivering your parcel today etc etc, and a quick google of the number was them, they really are stupid and full of blunders!