So what are you folks getting I was always an xbox man as there dashboard and ease of scrolling through it to contact friends and join games is hands down the best and the main point as to why as was a fanboy also the weight of the controller it just fitted nice into my hand. But with the new one round the corner I'm not so sure . I will be going for a PS4 this time round because of the 24 hour login I would go to the mother in laws for a couple of weeks a year to stay always bring my xbox with me but with the xbox one i won't be able to play single player as she has no net if I've read it correctly. ffs still have to go out the back to take a dump in her mums house.

Also the preowned games I always wait a couple of months before I buy and to pay fee because I borrowed a mates game is nuts. But then again until this is explained properly by microsoft no one knows what the crack is but I'm not holding my breath. I will have a tinker when the price goes down .So for launch day I will be going for the ps4 this time round what are you guys geting