Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling White Nokia Lumia 800 as new.

I have for sale a like new Nokia Lumia 800 in white.

It is in as new condition as it is a swap for one I sent back to be repaired. Since being returned I've only used it to power on and check the fault with the old handset was fixed.

Basically I got the phone new in January as a replacement for my aging iPhone 3GS. I actually liked the phone a lot and eventually got to prefer it over my old iPhone, which was then retired to the car for a new life as a TomTom. Origianlly the phone was on Windows Mobile 7.5, but it wasn't long before the update to Windows 7.8 was available. I upgraded the handset early using an update trick and as a result the phone was seemingly fine and running Windows 7.8 as normal. Then I noticed that the volume when using headphones was very quiet, very very quiet.

I did some research and found this to be a known bug with the Lumia 800 and the Windows 7.8 upgrade. Or more accurately a Nokia update than ran after the initial Microsoft one.

I returned the phone back to Dial-A-Phone and went back to using my iPhone. After numerous to'ings and frow'ings I finally get the phone back, or rather a like new replacement. Still with screen plastic on, and not a single indication that I had ever used it for 6 months plus without a case, so obviously they had just swapped it. This new one had seemingly been updated properly as when tested the phone, the headphone volume was much better and as a bonus was now sim free! Still not as loud as my iPhone was/is, but much better than it was and probabaly as it was when I first got it.

SO...

So for the price of £100 including special delivery you can have this boxed, unlocked, unused Nokia Lumia 800 in white

(I will also considder a swap for an iPhone 4 as I want one of those to replace it)

All accessories included. Charger, unused headphones with aditional rubber ear plugs and a silcone case (came with it, it's horrid!)

Must say this is a fairly reluctant sale as I genuinely liked the phone a lot. It's only becuase I have got back into using iOS now, and CBA to configure everything again on the Lumia that I am selling. The camera is excellent, the dedicated apps, like email, web and sms are brilliant. Drive, Nokia Maps are just a few of the included free dedicated apps that are also top notch.

It's a great phone and a nice cheap option for anyone wanting to try out Windows Mobile. Its actually a pretty good OS.

Link to spec: http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/phones/ph...pecifications/

Please note: this is posted in accordance with the section rules at: Monday 22nd July 2013 @ 5:30pm meaning non VIP's are not permitted to purchase or make an offer until 24 hours after this time. Full section rules can be found HERE please read before posting.

Sorry no offers as this is already a good price.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: White Nokia Lumia 800 as new.

I'll have it if it tethers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes it tethers just fine. Sets up as a hotspot for up to 5 guests.

Sold to Fear345

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

sorted

Thanks
    Karma Level

Deal done. All parties happy.

Closing thread.

DJ OD