Forza Motorsport 5's multiplayer mode supports up to 24 drivers a race, according to Amazon France, and will feature "hundreds" of cars - including 120 new rides, if we're translating the listing correctly. That's a lot of motors. Are you planning to drive them all? This comes hot on the heels of the revelation that the world-famous Bathurst course will appear in the game. I call it "world-famous", but I have no idea if that's actually the case - I understand little of such matters. They might as well model a track on the M25 and call that "world-famous", where I'm concerned. Missed a trick there, Turn 10.

"Few circuits have been requested more by the worldwide Forza fanbase than Bathurst, and for good reason. It holds a special place in motorsports history as one of the most demanding and challenging circuits in the world," Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt declared, via Gamechup.

All the game's tracks have been laser-scanned for the utmost fidelity - including the Prague track, which you can read about in our most recent Forza 5 preview. Microsoft is now offering an Xbox One Day One Edition that includes a free Forza 5 game download, though supplies are predictably scarce.

Source: Rheena.com