Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The shop that sold everything

A man was walking through town one day when he saw a shop with a notice in the window. The notice said "We sell everything".

The man could not believe this so he went inside. He walked to the counter and asked the salesperson, "Do you really sell everything?"

The salesperson said "Yes, everything".

Deciding to test this, the man said "OK then could I have a jumper for a chicken?".

The salesperson said, "A jumper for a chicken? Hold on, I will have to check in the stock room".

Five minutes later, the salesperson returned with a brown paper bag. "Here you go sir, one jumper for a chicken"

"How much?" asked the man astounded.

"Three quid." replied the salesperson.

"Three quid for a jumper for a chicken - excellent." said the man.

So away he went as happy as Larry.

Further down the street though he thought to himself that maybe he’d been done, so he looked inside the bag. At the bottom of the bag was a condom.

The man was mad and so he stormed back into the shop.

He screamed at the salesperson, "Hey, I asked you for a jumper for a chicken and you have given me a condom – what is going on?"

The salesperson replied, "Sorry mate, I checked in the back and we seem to be all out of jumpers for chickens,........ all we had was a pullover for a cock."

6 Thanks given to Basset

bbshark (12th November 2013),  drusscota (7th February 2014),  Henry Winkler (25th November 2013),  jibbo (15th November 2013),  mcdee (13th November 2013),  very.nice.man (26th February 2014)