Explain This To Me Please

Thread: Explain This To Me Please

  1. recall2000's Avatar

    recall2000 said:

    Reality Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by rIKmAN View Post
    How do you join in 2000 yet not know about the forum until 2 weeks ago - what was the mix up?
    The "mixup" was... & remains... That I did not join in 2000 or any other year! Apparently, when you upgraded code, some other things got downgraded, like the quality of your members as people, & something in the site/forums that caused it to contact people that never wanted to be here.
     
  2. Ashley's Avatar

    Ashley said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by recall2000 View Post
    The "mixup" was... & remains... That I did not join in 2000 or any other year! Apparently, when you upgraded code, some other things got downgraded, like the quality of your members as people, & something in the site/forums that caused it to contact people that never wanted to be here.
    Leave then.
     
  3. recall2000's Avatar

    recall2000 said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Leave then.
    I have made every effort to!

    I did not initiate contact with these forums, or anyone on them. I came because I got the E-mail. I then started this thread to ask why I got the E-mail. I continue getting E-mails with responses/questions, & I respond to them.

    If you want me to leave, all I ask is you do the same. Leave... me alone.
     
  4. TAR's Avatar

    TAR said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Shit, another email!!
    TAR seems to be a decent bloke!
     
  5. supraman54's Avatar

    supraman54 said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by recall2000 View Post
    I have made every effort to!

    I did not initiate contact with these forums, or anyone on them. I came because I got the E-mail. I then started this thread to ask why I got the E-mail. I continue getting E-mails with responses/questions, & I respond to them.

    If you want me to leave, all I ask is you do the same. Leave... me alone.
    Stop with the confrontational and you can find the peace you seek..
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/2920820230.png
     
  6. recall2000's Avatar

    recall2000 said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by supraman54 View Post
    Stop with the confrontational and you can find the peace you seek..
    Stop with the E-mails to addresses you have no reason to contact, & I will return to the peace I had before I ever heard/read of this place... Also, stop with the unrequired "al" & other suffixes.
     
  7. rIKmAN's Avatar

    rIKmAN said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Stop being a twat.
     
  8. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Gotta admit I kinda like this Recall chap, I think he's a top class Wind Up. Nothing better than someone using a few choice words and others getting riled up, all by words on a PC screen.

    That's probably why I love forums so much.
     
  9. Geko's Avatar

    Geko said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    What's that cliché about Americans being stupid?
     
  10. Larrylakes's Avatar

    Larrylakes said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    I wonder if he responses to 'I've got funds tied up in Nigeria to release' emails?

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
     
  11. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by recall2000 View Post
    I have made every effort to!

    I did not initiate contact with these forums, or anyone on them. I came because I got the E-mail. I then started this thread to ask why I got the E-mail. I continue getting E-mails with responses/questions, & I respond to them.

    If you want me to leave, all I ask is you do the same. Leave... me alone.
    You posted this over 10 years ago. But your too dumb to remember that far back. I will paste it below for you to view

    16th September 2002 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    DF Rookie [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Join DateNov 2000LocationNE OH USAPosts20Thanks0Thanked: 1Karma Level0


    Use DVDX2. You don't need the dongle or remote. Control is via the controller (strangely enough ;o)


    Now if that wasnt you then who was it.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Last edited by Mickey; 5th December 2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Added this cnuts url
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  12. blaggard's Avatar

    blaggard said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    Gotta admit I kinda like this Recall chap, I think he's a top class Wind Up. Nothing better than someone using a few choice words and others getting riled up, all by words on a PC screen.

    That's probably why I love forums so much.
    I was hoping that might be the case but I think the other thread just shows poor education, he really IS clueless. . .
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  13. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by blaggard View Post
    I was hoping that might be the case but I think the other thread just shows poor education, he really IS clueless. . .
    He is clueless about how forums work and the post history. I guess he hasn`t got into FB or TW yet LOL
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  14. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    I think he may be some sort of "fundie" troll. I've come across keyboard warriors just like him before
     
  15. Rhinoz's Avatar

    Rhinoz said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Recall.....when you came back did it ask you for a password to login ?

    Did you enter a password ?

    I take it that password was accepted and therefore you have passed the great memory test!

    Welcome aboard Mr memory man.
     
  16. blaggard's Avatar

    blaggard said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    I'm inclined to believe him about never being here before, the OLD posts are clearly written by someone with education and intelligence whereas this bloke, particularly in the other thread has neither. It's only a crappy Hotmail addy, I reckon the OLD user dropped off the map and Hotmail allocated it to someone new. In any case he has clearly said numerous times that he doesn't want to be here so I'm going to bin him, sorry Bert, please reverse if you disagree. . . . . .
    Last edited by blaggard; 5th December 2013 at 10:25 AM.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  17. Mobileman's Avatar

    Mobileman said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    bring him back, bring him back, bring him back !
     
  18. neilb's Avatar

    neilb said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Quote Originally Posted by blaggard View Post
    I'm inclined to believe him about never being here before, the OLD posts are clearly written by someone with education and intelligence whereas this bloke, particularly in the other thread has neither. It's only a crappy Hotmail addy, I reckon the OLD user dropped off the map and Hotmail allocated it to someone new. Ina any case he has clerly said numerous times that he doesn't want to be here so I'm going to bin him, sorry Bert, please reverse if you disagree. . . . . .
    I'm not convinced, unless even though not wanting to be here he's decided to take the time to update his profile for some reason.

    The blog linked as his homepage makes 'interesting' reading in a car-crash sort of way and contains the 'fascinating' story he posted in another thread about texting his father so obviously is his.
     
  19. Nibb's Avatar

    Nibb said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    The guy is a fucking fruit loop!!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday — what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington
     
  20. neilb's Avatar

    neilb said:

    Default Re: Explain This To Me Please

    Certainly not the full nickel.