Building a Mame Arcade Cocktail Cabinet

Thread: Building a Mame Arcade Cocktail Cabinet

mysterym said:

Default Building a Mame Arcade Cocktail Cabinet

Over the years I remember there being a few mame cabinet threads, has anyone here built a cocktail cab?

Iíve got it into my head to build one myself and want to base it on a classic pac-man table top with 4 players (2 horizontal and 2 vertical). I want it to look as professional as I can and therefore want to go with a metal control panel.

Sourcing these however seems to be a right pain, Iím not sure if Iíve missed the high point of arcade cab building hence the lack of parts out there.

I could save myself the grief and just buy a pre-built kit with glass for £320 quid, but thatís pretty expensive given that its wood and glass only.

SiE said:

Default Re: Building a Mame Arcade Cocktail Cabinet

It's that time of year.

Every year I get the same feeling. Get yourself signed up at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you haven't already. Some great members over there and if you get your post count up you can access machine sales which are a lot better value than on the bay.

mysterym said:

Cheers - I signed up this morning, hopefully someone will know where to source parts.

rookie said:

Quote Originally Posted by SiE View Post
    It's that time of year.

Every year I get the same feeling. Get yourself signed up at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you haven't already. Some great members over there and if you get your post count up you can access machine sales which are a lot better value than on the bay.
    Im gonna sign up to. Just read the arcade reports on there. Really nice forum and thanks for the link