Close

Thread: Doll War

Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny Doll War

Over the Christmas break Dan and his brother Greg stumbled upon a closet with these two blonde identical twin dolls that their mother had from the 90s.

Being the good brother that he is, Dan decided to play a little prank on Greg by placing one of the creepy dolls next to his sleeping brother to scare him when he woke up. What Dan wasn’t expecting was what was to follow: an all out creepy doll war.

Dan took the following pictures, both after placing the dolls and where he found them when his brother had taken his turn. The result is the Christmas Doll War Of 2013.

Back in the 90s my grandmother made two blonde baby dolls and gave them to my mom, who was raising identical twins.

The dolls creep the hell out of us, so I woke my brother up like this over Christmas break.

Coming out of the shower, the doll had been left for me.

So I strapped it up in my brother’s closet and left it floating there. Then I closed the door.

I came back that night to this horrible back-lit monstrosity waiting in my room, scared the daylights out of me.

Christmas was the next day, so I encased the doll in a desk calendar to hide it’s shape and wrapped it up.

Left this on the kitchen table.

Christmas night I stumbled home to discover this in my closet, hanging by a power cord (also, apparently the second doll had been found).

My brother gets up early so I left this friend waiting for him in the bathroom.

Potty trained.

Across the way this guy was watching from a shelf.

He retaliated with a long baby under my bed. Long baby is looooooong.

Two could play at that game, I left a hulking baby man sitting on his bed that night.

Used a coat hanger to give it shoulders and propped up the back with a trashbin.

All of the lights were off when I returned home the next night at 2am. A screen was glowing on the far side of my room…

This was on the screen.

Source

10 Thanks given to crazyal

akimba (6th January 2014),  Ashley (3rd January 2014),  BlackKnight (5th January 2014),  DejaVu (6th January 2014),  DJ OD (3rd January 2014),  ethanhawk (3rd January 2014),  Over Carl (3rd January 2014),  super mike (6th January 2014),  tips (3rd January 2014),  WRATH OF BOD (3rd January 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Doll War

they even slightly look like Chucky ;-)