Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Help with workout routine and diet please

I know everyone says it at the start of the year but I am going to finally join a gym. Last year I was going out each morning on my bike but work got a lot busier and I didn't have the time for my hour or two ride then home to shower, change and get to work not to mention I was finding I was getting very tired mid afternoon and struggled to focus.

The key with me is a schedule, I am good at sticking to a plan. I need to plan diet, days and times for exercise and workout plans, I also need to have fallback plans in case I miss a day for whatever reason.

I'm not bothered about big muscles, the plan is to improve cardio, tone up and improve strength. Weight isn't really a problem, nor is fat but I have a little that I will need to strip off.

I am 25, 5'10", 12st 3lb, according to my scales I have 18% BF but I'm not sure how reliable they are.

I will be able to get to the gym two evenings a week and if I have time on a particular weekend I will go but this won't be possible every weekend. I have friends who go to this gym so can make plans with them.

If anyone had a bit of time to help me plan my diet so I start eating 3 meals a day and planning my routine I would be grateful. Want to hit the ground running and get the routine and diet sorted before I sign up.

Cheers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Help with workout routine and diet please

All sounds good and I know a few guys on here will help you out.
    When you sign up at the gym as part of your induction why not speak to the trainer staff in there.
    Get them to devise a program with you and they can monitor as you go aswell.

As for diet make sure your having plenty of fruit, veg and water daily but watch the fruits you eat as some are full of natural sugars which won't help either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to jaygo

evilsatan (4th January 2014)