Close

Thread: The Last of Us

Thanks
    Karma Level

PS3 The Last of Us

Finally finished playing this over the weekend. Probably the best PS3 game I've ever played. Great gameplay and the story is really gripping. Anyone else finished/played the game?

Thanks to n00bz0rd2

ZX7R (26th February 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The Last of Us

Yes this was the only game I completed and could be bothered with on the ps3 absolutely loved it

I'm tempted to get a cheap ps3 to play the new dlc for it

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes and like you, I only started and completed this quite recently. Superb game and I feel ashamed for having left it alone for such a length of time! The expansion pack thus far is also fantastic; thoroughly recommended.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was tempted by the DLC as well but it's just all about Ellie. I'm a big Joel fan

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I too loved this . A brilliantly bleak game and I loved the ending. The dlc is meant to be great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Finished this game about a month or so ago and loved it, I was suspicious as it seemed very hyped up but after playing it I understood why! Theres just something about it that different I just cant put my finger on it, its not exactly a new story (Been there, done that) and the gameplay is not the best I've ever played but this game sucks you in and does what games should do, makes you feel something for the characters! I loved the ending and yes I did kill all 3 doctors but hey thats maybe just me!

They are supposed to be in the process of making a film based on the game which if done right could be excellent, I just hope they dont ruin it by adding to much stuff just to make it into a film!

One thing that does make me wonder is why bring this game out when the PS4 was being released? They could have made this a PS4 exclusive which would have made it stand out way more, they should have done it the other way round from what they have done, PS4 first then converted to PS3 later. Even so its still a must play game for any PS3 or 4 owner.

ancojo

Thanks to ancojo

ZX7R (12th May 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I really wasn't a fan of this game. Considering the situation the game is based on it's ridiculously linear and restrictive. Couldn't give a toss about the characters either, the emotional string pulling was far too formulaic and obvious.

Social Networking Bookmarks