So its that time of the year when our handsets are nearly a year old and we start to ponder over which model to get. I've got the HTC One which has been the best phone i've ever had. It looks OK, the speakers are amazing on the front, the screen is superb, battery lasts a full day, plenty of storage and its a year old and there aren't many phones that have come out since that are better.

So what do I upgrade to? Normally after a year i'm itching to get rid, I HATED the One X and vowed never to get another HTC but when the one came out I couldn't resist.

This year the HTC M8 doesn't seem to look much different than the M7 so i'm not sure it'll be much of an upgrade. Time will tell when its announced in March.

Samsung S5, I was hoping for great things from the S5 and was expecting a more premium feel, less touchwiz and a sexy leather back but its just like the S4 but a bit bigger and faster so that's a no.

Nexus 5 is cool but its not an upgrade, i'd swap my HTC One for one but only because i'm bored, in truth its probably not as good.

So for now i've gone sim only leaving me available to upgrade when a decent handset comes out. What is everyone else planning?