I appear to have some issues.

Google+ backup
How do I manage folders on phone
How do I see on google account (see below)
How can I delete effective immidaitly, not 60 days

I thougth best to put generally in handsets.

Siii on Three, Andriod. Also, Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)

We have one account, so we can do calender stuff, this is linked to both devices. Additionally, the idea is when I take a photo it uses google+ to back up (or whatever) and the Nexus user can view this for easy share.

For the first time, when I got a message, google has backed up X amount of pictures, I clicked on it.

It seems to have backed up everything, this si from the movies I have on my device, the silly application giff's etc, and more annoyingly, the smutty pictures I offend my friends with on whatsapp! Now, the missus knows about that, but we dont want this crap beign centralised.

When in this mode on my phone (clicking on notifcation) I was able to delete (says moves to trash and premenantly deletes in 60 days).

Once home, I logged on, on the PC, I could not find the crap, it was just photos taken on my phone. However, if I log in on my phone, I can see everything, BUT logging on does nto give me the options of deleting, I shoudl add, I see stuff I have since deleted on my phone on the so called back up.

I have searched on google, only to get how to's, on backing up and how easy it is,not how to manage, find files and delete.

Any help apprecaited. We want to be abel to get the Nexus out infront of friends without seeing bums and boobs, well, some of us!

Cheers.....Q