Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info just been diagnosed with sleep apnea

so the day after my birthday i had to go to the hospital for what i thought was more follow up tests to be told i have sleep apnea. what a fucking stupid illness.
    been feeling really tired for a while so went to the doctor a year or so ago and have now got my answer. wife was always moaning about me sleeping at night on the settee for no reason.
    any u got this?
    so got my new sleeping partner for the rest of my life , look a bit like bain from batman, basicaly this machine keeps my airways open with air at night

after all the tests the result i stop breathing 27 times an hour do in the mid range.
    if i drove hgv or lgv i would now lose my licence, but i just need to inform dvla about it as i am now under treatment. also on holiday the machine has to come on as hand luggage with a hospital letter!!!
    so full face mask in bed from now on when im sleeping
    i have had a machine home for the last 4 nights to find out and set up the pressure, so tonight is the first night with my own machine, has to be washed out 3-4 times a week, cold clean boiled water every day and hose, mask and filter clean once a week
    IMG_0460.jpg
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

2 Thanks given to B B Leo

4me2 (14th March 2014),  chesser (18th March 2014)