Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant American meglomanics

Fair play Russia and Crimea...You say and do what you like. Don't listen to our western plutocracy media bullshit that that is a load of bollocks..BBC and Sky News might think they portray what is happening in the world. The truth is out there for the educated...The yankie assholes and Nato have bullied everyone WE say is in the bullshit word of democracy...The sooner that mushroom cloud brightens up the USA the better!

Thanks to Robbo

cyprus (19th March 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: American meglomanics

Trouble is I don't see Russia as being any better !!!!!! They have their gas pipe line agenda's ....
    It is all greed and corruption from all angles but Putin is no better than Obama, Cameron e.t.c

Unfortunately these leaders/tyrants don't give a shit about the masses and happily use us as pawns in the worldwide game of chess we find ourselves.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Fair play Russia and Crimea...You say and do what you like. Don't listen to our western plutocracy media bullshit that that is a load of bollocks..BBC and Sky News might think they portray what is happening in the world. The truth is out there for the educated...The yankie assholes and Nato have bullied everyone WE say is in the bullshit word of democracy...The sooner that mushroom cloud brightens up the USA the better!
    That last comment is a bit harsh even if you believe the rest of it is true. I'm guessing someone is having a bad day? (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looking at his tits I fail to see how he could ever have a bad day !!!!!!

Thanks to macmilm

Robbo (18th March 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lol the fake war on terror is a way to take all the wealth of the western people and transfer it to the elite. Just look at the profits made by the Bush family off the wars. 911 conveniently destroyed evidence that would have implicated some of the most powerful men alive in the the theft of trillions of dollars.

Nothing is as the mainstream corporate controlled media reports it.. or as most knobs who read the Sun or Daily fail in this country think anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What pissed me off listening to the BBC 'News' last night was the fact that there was not a single mention of the landslide and legal vote of the Crimea region's people to become autonomous with view to join Russia. Instead it was the usual anti-Russia rhetoric about how those evil Russians are holding the region at gun-point and how this is a "land grab".

Putin has completely humiliated the war-mongering (in the name of Democracy) West for the second time in a short period of time. Syrian chemical weapons and now this and he has done it all legally.

The USA and its puppets have invaded sovereign countries in the Middle East, they trained Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban, they support terrorists in Syria, they are responsible for countless 'regime changes'. They're even supporting the thugs who took over the Ukrainian government! All of which has lead to Big Business making billions, while millions of people are killed and the rest left to suffer and pick up the pieces.

Russia does NOTHING and they are vilified by the Western media.

Thanks to cyprus

Robbo (19th March 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cyprus View Post
    What pissed me off listening to the BBC 'News' last night was the fact that there was not a single mention of the landslide and legal vote of the Crimea region's people to become autonomous with view to join Russia. Instead it was the usual anti-Russia rhetoric about how those evil Russians are holding the region at gun-point and how this is a "land grab".

Putin has completely humiliated the war-mongering (in the name of Democracy) West for the second time in a short period of time. Syrian chemical weapons and now this and he has done it all legally.

The USA and its puppets have invaded sovereign countries in the Middle East, they trained Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban, they support terrorists in Syria, they are responsible for countless 'regime changes'. They're even supporting the thugs who took over the Ukrainian government! All of which has lead to Big Business making billions, while millions of people are killed and the rest left to suffer and pick up the pieces.

Russia does NOTHING and they are vilified by the Western media.
    Spot on mate. 97% want to be part of Russia. Let them in the name of democracy then. Imagine a Nato base on their doorstep. That would be as bad if not worse than the cuban misslle crisis.

Thanks
    Karma Level

While I agree that the Western Media has it's own agenda. The Russian Media is far worse.

If you want a balanced view, watch Russia Today for reporting on Western News and SKY News for reporting on Russia. Although even then, you won't get the honest story.

As for Russia's occupation of the Ukraine. I heard the words "Russia have done nothing", above. Apart from moving their military into the Ukraine. It is actually correct, as Bob Dole says, a Landgrab. The people should be deciding the fate of the Ukraine and a vote does not reflect accurately the feelings of the Ukrainians. Those who are against the evicted leadership and the Russians, are abstaining from the vote as they believe it is farcical. It also doesn't matter how you vote, it matters how you count them.

While I hate the USA's and Western Politics, I don't immediately make Russia the good guys. Because, quite frankly, they are probably worse.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    While I agree that the Western Media has it's own agenda. The Russian Media is far worse.

If you want a balanced view, watch Russia Today for reporting on Western News and SKY News for reporting on Russia. Although even then, you won't get the honest story.

As for Russia's occupation of the Ukraine. I heard the words "Russia have done nothing", above. Apart from moving their military into the Ukraine. It is actually correct, as Bob Dole says, a Landgrab. The people should be deciding the fate of the Ukraine and a vote does not reflect accurately the feelings of the Ukrainians. Those who are against the evicted leadership and the Russians, are abstaining from the vote as they believe it is farcical. It also doesn't matter how you vote, it matters how you count them.

While I hate the USA's and Western Politics, I don't immediately make Russia the good guys. Because, quite frankly, they are probably worse.

Quite right. Does anyone actually believe there has been a genuine honest vote where Russia is involved in recent history. All Russia's vote's are rigged. Putin wouldn't stand a chance if a real vote occurred.
    Despite his clever manipulation of the media and how it is portrayed to us most Russian's hate him but are terrified to speak out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Russia are not squeaky clean, But then the crap were being fed is just that....crap. It could easily be argued that Russia is FAR more "entitled" to invade Crimea than anything we or the USA (AKA the west) have done since WW2. Russia have sat back and watched the west run riot all over the planet while their country and empire has actually been broken up into tiny pieces. They have blocked an illegal invasion (Syria) and along with China they are now turning the tables back on the rampant west. The western elite and their media do not like it one bit. I understand WHY the west don't like it....But I just resent being treated like a mushroom. (Kept in the dark and fed on shit).

2 Thanks given to DavidF

cyprus (19th March 2014),  Robbo (19th March 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Russia are not squeaky clean, But then the crap were being fed is just that....crap. It could easily be argued that Russia is FAR more "entitled" to invade Crimea than anything we or the USA (AKA the west) have done since WW2. Russia have sat back and watched the west run riot all over the planet while their country and empire has actually been broken up into tiny pieces. They have blocked an illegal invasion (Syria) and along with China they are now turning the tables back on the rampant west. The western elite and their media do not like it one bit. I understand WHY the west don't like it....But I just resent being treated like a mushroom. (Kept in the dark and fed on shit).
    Completely in agreement (especially the bit in bold). But... Russia aren't doing anything for the good of the people, including what they have done im Syria and Iran. It pushes their own agenda. Don't get me wrong, they did the right thing, just not necessarily for the right reasons.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am still shocked and amazed how the masses do not realize that "the West" uk, us e.t.c is sponsoring the al qaeda and militants in Syria e.t.c

People literally are spoon fed shit by the daily mail e.t.c and take it as fact !!!!

(Rage against the Machine - Wake Up)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    Completely in agreement (especially the bit in bold). But... Russia aren't doing anything for the good of the people, including what they have done im Syria and Iran. It pushes their own agenda. Don't get me wrong, they did the right thing, just not necessarily for the right reasons.
    Indeed ALL the big powers do things that further their own agenda. Always makes me laugh when you hear about foreign aid ect. When you look at it on paper it looks awfully generous lol. All the "rich" countries give out large sums of cash and you see it on the news it is put across that we are helping them ect. No mention that the "Aid" must be spent on products from the country that donates the cash. Or even better the aid pays for us to basically go in and rob the country of its natural resources ect. We do it Russia do it and the USA are bloody masters at it.
    But yes the main point still is that all these "rich" countries only ever do things that benefit their own agenda. As an aside but related to this story I really do think that if the EU is not careful Putin WILL turn off the gas supply. He is sitting on a goldmine there and he and everyone else knows it.