Close

Thread: Hello

Thanks
    Karma Level

Newbie Hello

Hi Guys and hello if there is any Gals,am an old fart trying to get my head round the non sat box scene,will do a lot of reading before asking any questions,have bought a Sky f3 to gert me started now need to do some reading to get me up and running ,been reading some threads and seem some genuine guys on here anyway back to some educational material........

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Hello

Welcome Ted
    The forum will suggest you read your welcome PM and adhere to the rules and regs as much as possible especially in your New member stage.
    We have these in place for the simple reason of so many come and want something for nothing and then leave.

That said if you turn out to be a leech or a spammer there are loads of people that can and will Ban within hours.

Again though welcome and enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

six rapid posts and only stopped by the system in place, the posts are not the usual rapid garbage used by post count boosters but given the intro I suspect you were hoping to access files, you will need to contribute and make decent posts. . . . I haven't banned you but you're on our radar. READ your welcome message please. . . .
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Blaggard,its my first time here reading all postsand forums found it quite interesting,sorry for posting maybe im an old fart with tooooooo much time on his hands,its my day off work and its pissing down relax mate I wont ask any dodgy questions.........

Thanx for welcome guys........I hope this reply doesn't count in my postings,,,,,lol
    Last edited by Mickey; 28th March 2014 at 07:07 PM.

3 Thanks given to TedH

BigBird (28th March 2014),  blaggard (28th March 2014),  CallmeGoose (28th March 2014)  

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TedH View Post
    Blaggard,its my first time here reading all postsand forums found it quite interesting,sorry for posting maybe im an old fart with tooooooo much time on his hands,its my day off work and its pissing down relax mate I wont ask any dodgy questions.........
    Good man, be patient and you'll find that DF is a fantastic community to be a part of . Welcome :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Welcome mate.. hope you end up sticking with us.. join me on the old farts table..

supe
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/2920820230.png

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Welcome to DF Ted. Got a feeling that you will settle down nicely here. This forum has something of interest for everyone. (">

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Welcome to Digital Forums. Forum etiquette is quite high on the list here, like in real life you treat others with respect and you equally get it back. Contributing to the threads with good constructive posts gets you noticed for all the good reasons. with time your post count will go up and you will have full use of the forum. This has been put in place to stop Spammers,Leechers and generally 1 post users that want something for nothing, they try and get it and go.

Digital forums has been going years and has a large fan base. some actually pay for the privilege and they get bonuses over non sub people. With time you will build up friends and likewise you will be seen here as someone that can contribute to the DF Community.
    Enjoy your stay

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TedH View Post

Thanx for welcome guys........I hope this reply doesn't count in my postings,,,,,lol
    nope it wont count as post boosting as I merged em for you

Thanks
    Karma Level

It seems newbies get a hard time on this forum. TedH seemed to have doubts about 'gals' being on this forum I wonder why.

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

They get a hard time for a reason. Until they have proved they are not just here for their quick info fix and proved themselves to be a worthwhile part of a community I don't see the problem with giving them a "hard time"

To be honest I hate logging into my tapatalk only to find it cluttered with "hi, I new and I have my hand out" posts.

Fair play to the odd few who are actually here to contribute and stay though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegreen View Post
    It seems newbies get a hard time on this forum. TedH seemed to have doubts about 'gals' being on this forum I wonder why.
    CYA
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't see many Gals names Blaggard.but eh its a funny world don't you think.......

Social Networking Bookmarks