Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Recovering from a Mothers Day funk up..

I hope it doesn't take that long...
    We all make mistakes sometimes

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

this thread is epic! lol

Give her a swift punch in the ovaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

I blame Facebook for this mess!

All they want to do is go on FB and show off how loved they are and what they got for mothers day.

It's the husband's/partners that are suffering here.

Thanks to Rhinoz

stevo25 (1st April 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheFincher View Post
    To be fair mothers day hasnt changed date this year and you've always know when it is. The time taken online to order some flowers or to ring a florist and get something delivered on the Sunday really is nothing, especially when you compare it to say how much time you spent on DF last week for instance? I'd say you dug yourself this hole and i'd just suck it up and apologise and make sure it never happens again.

As for all this under the thumb bullshit people keep on about, are you fuckers still actually living in the 1970's? Her first ever mothers day and she has been disappointed and let down by the one person who should make it special. Women are an odd beast but we all know exactly how they would react in this situation......... I'd go as far as to call it text book. I can pretty much guarantee all the people posting nonsense like that are either single or haven't held a relationship worth having down ever

I've had texts before from in bed and you know you've done something wrong when they turn up. Just make sure it never happens again but her 1st mothers day will still always be remembered but you should be able to laugh at it in a few years with any luck. I'm speaking from experience as I took my Mrs to a greasy spoon for a mixed grill in Bromley for her first mothers day and still haven't lived it down. Funny now though but that was 8 years ago
    your right that it doesnt take a lot to ring up and order flowers but that also means theirs fuck all effort involved so your not doing something special for her you are just doing what think is appropriate and taking the easy way out - he did go through the hassle of doing a card with his little lad and taking pics which i know my mrs would have loved far more than flowers and chocolates etc.

personally i think she is ungrateful and her friends who were asking what presents she got for her first mothers day etc. probably got next to fuck all too and were just spinning her bullshit to make themselves sound better
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    personally i think she is ungrateful and her friends who were asking what presents she got for her first mothers day etc. probably got next to fuck all too and were just spinning her bullshit to make themselves sound better
    fucking female oneupmanship, even if they got fuck all will moan about piss n vinegar to ensure their "mates" who got reasonable stuff feel pissed off, and usually brought on by tittle tattle on FB

Thanks to stevo25

Mystical_2K (1st April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I forwarded facebook to another site via my router a while back (just some wikipedia page)... told the Mrs they must have been hacked.
    I had best part of a week of peace and quiet with no stories about people she has never met and I do not give a flying fuck about.

When the penny dropped you would have thought I had committed murder... Fuck me never again. She would have been less pissed of if she caught me shagging her brother !
    Its pathetic really how dependent on it they have all become.

2 Thanks given to macmilm

ant3b (1st April 2014),  stevo25 (1st April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

The wife doses not do social media, she has her mam to give her the daily fix about people (who neither of them know) doing this or saying that.
    If she ever did go onto Facefuck then I will take the same action, redirect to lemonparty or meatspin! In fact, I might do that for when people visit and want to use our wifi!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have been working all hours (nights) and sleeping the rest. Our Mia is 6 months old now so it was my missus' first Mother's Day too.

I snuck a card and a daft present into the crib with the baby so she would find it when she woke up. She cried with joy.
    I cooked dinner that evening, rubbed her back and feet but I do that all the time anyway.

No flowers, no meal out, no fuss. She was absolutely delighted with what she got.

Bollocks to high maintenance women !
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

6 Thanks given to maltloaf

chesser (1st April 2014),  Goldberg (1st April 2014),  littlebilly1 (1st April 2014),  macmilm (1st April 2014),  Mobileman (1st April 2014),  Mystical_2K (1st April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

To be fair mothers day hasnt changed date this year and you've always know when it is. The time taken online to order some flowers or to ring a florist and get something delivered on the Sunday really is nothing, especially when you compare it to say how much time you spent on DF last week for instance? I'd say you dug yourself this hole and i'd just suck it up and apologise and make sure it never happens again.

As for all this under the thumb bullshit people keep on about, are you fuckers still actually living in the 1970's? Her first ever mothers day and she has been disappointed and let down by the one person who should make it special. Women are an odd beast but we all know exactly how they would react in this situation......... I'd go as far as to call it text book. I can pretty much guarantee all the people posting nonsense like that are either single or haven't held a relationship worth having down ever

I've had texts before from in bed and you know you've done something wrong when they turn up. Just make sure it never happens again but her 1st mothers day will still always be remembered but you should be able to laugh at it in a few years with any luck. I'm speaking from experience as I took my Mrs to a greasy spoon for a mixed grill in Bromley for her first mothers day and still haven't lived it down. Funny now though but that was 8 years ago
    That's one of the most pitiful posts I've ever read. It sounds like you have simply capitulated and surrendered yourself to a life of servitude. I suggest some major steroid abuse and honing your backhander.

Thanks to CzarJunkie

stevo25 (1st April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    That's one of the most pitiful posts I've ever read. It sounds like you have simply capitulated and surrendered yourself to a life of servitude. I suggest some major steroid abuse and honing your backhander.
    Horse shit. I'm in a relationship where I have more than just my feelings to consider every day and if I didn't it wouldn't be worth living in, same goes for her. All about give and take. 1 day a year of doing something a little bit special for someone doesn't mean I've surrendered myself to a life of servitude in the slightest. Seeing someone happy due to something you've done is also a nice feeling, kind of similar to when you give a reach-around and you get a full load of hot white love piss in your palm...... Only happy memories for minimal effort

2 Thanks given to TheFincher

ant3b (1st April 2014),  beerman (1st April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

1 day a year of doing something a little bit special for someone
    Christmas
    Birthday
    Mothers Day
    Easter (??)

That's more than one day. Christmas is a dubious one like Easter, but come on.. this year it will be her 'First Easter as a mother' so maybe I should shit an easter egg for her.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Goldberg View Post
    Christmas
    Birthday
    Mothers Day
    Easter (??)

That's more than one day.
    Mate, you can't count Christmas or birthdays, everyone gets those. As for Easter that's for kids only, cant remember doing anything or getting anything for Easter in years

Mothers day you have to be a mother for, same as fathers day. I'm not saying go mad but at least make a decent effort for the first one, it's something that can never be repeated again in her whole life time

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

horse shit. I'm in a relationship where I have more than just my feelings to consider every day and if I didn't it wouldn't be worth living in, same goes for her. All about give and take. 1 day a year of doing something a little bit special for someone doesn't mean I've surrendered myself to a life of servitude in the slightest. Seeing someone happy due to something you've done is also a nice feeling, kind of similar to when you give a reach-around and you get a full load of hot white love piss in your palm...... Only happy memories for minimal effort
    it isnt 1 day of doing something tho is it, its mothers day, then its the birthday, then its easter, then its fucking xmas then its new year and so on - blah blah blah
    people seem to think that each of these days needs to be celebrated as if its the last day of earth and if they dont get what they expected to get then they throw a strop
    to me it seems people arent grateful for stuff so much anymore because they were expecting something else or its not as good as what their friends have got etc. and arent happy with the fact that you have made the effort to get them something

also how about the fact that maybe theirs more important things to spend money on rather than fucking flowers and chocolates to celebrate the fact that she opened her legs to drop out a kid - how about actually spending that money on the child or putting it up for its later years when they want to go to uni etc.
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Here is how I remember Mothers and Fathers Day.

Mothers Day - Buy Mam a card, chocolates and waste good money on flowers that die after a few days. Dad then takes the kids out so mam can relax, because it has been tough all week for her with the ironing and cooking.. A housewives work is never done, plus she is sick to death of the kids as she has seen them all week.

Fathers Day - Buy Dad a card. Dad then takes the kids out because he has been at work all week. Mam said Dad should just take them so he can spend the quality time with them, no need for her to be in the way. After all a housewives work is never done and she has the Coronation Street omnibus to catch up on.

Sounds to me like Hallmark have tailored both days in favour of the mother. At the end of the day I never raped her! We both consented to have the baby. She carried it for 9 months, the following 9 months I financially carry the family whilst she bonds with the baby each and every day which is something the dad loses out on.

Fuck it all.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Mate, you can't count Christmas or birthdays, everyone gets those. As for Easter that's for kids only, cant remember doing anything or getting anything for Easter in years

Mothers day you have to be a mother for, same as fathers day. I'm not saying go mad but at least make a decent effort for the first one, it's something that can never be repeated again in her whole life time
    yes i would say for example he did a nice card from his son and took pictures of it - surely thats worth a million chocolates

Thanks
    Karma Level

it isnt 1 day of doing something tho is it, its mothers day, then its the birthday, then its easter, then its fucking xmas then its new year and so on
    Don't forget the 'Grandparents Day' that they have fucking snuck on us the last few years!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Goldberg View Post
    Don't forget the 'Grandparents Day' that they have fucking snuck on us the last few years!
    cunts! - i did actually forget!

also i forgot valentines day - how silly of me to forget that fucking one
    Last edited by Mystical_2K; 1st April 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

FUCK ME, we actually forgot Valentines day. Please do not tell me that the men benefit from that, if you do your a fucking liar!
    The men have to fork out for expensive gifts and pay for the meal etc.. I banned Valentines Day in our relationship many many years ago.

Why do we need a day to show appreciation for Love? It should be done on a regular basis.
    Why do we need a day to show appreciation for being a Mother? I do everything in my power to ensure she has what she needs when she needs it and to give her breaks as and when I can.

Birthdays and Christmas should be about gifts. To be honest we only do Birthdays in our house. Christmas we spend the money on the Nieces and Nephews and now our Son.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Seeing someone happy due to something you've done is also a nice feeling........
    The act of giving is within itself a very selfish act if it only serves to make oneself feel better. You are, in the words of Mark Twain, a right royal cunt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

also i forgot valentines day - how silly of me to forget that fucking one
    As long as you don't forget the anniversary as well.

Thanks to koola2

Mystical_2K (1st April 2014)  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast