Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Dog owners not cleaning up their fecking dog's shit

What the fuck is it with some owners? There seems to be an abundance of dog shit around my streets past few months. I reckon some 'new' owner is taking their dogs up the local park from home and letting it shit all up the pavement. At times, there's so much of it there's no way it all came out of one arse... some of it is quite big turds so I wonder whether the fucking owner is having a dump themselves. I've come in late and in the dark again, and yet again, the time I forget to check my shoes, there's shit all up the stair carpet. I usually check under the street light before I get in but sods law, the time you forget to do that is when it happens.

I'm going to speak to Alison a few doors up about it tomorrow, she's one nosey neighbour and she will be on a mission to clock whoever the hell it is then.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Dog owners not cleaning up their fecking dog's shit

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    What the fuck is it with some owners? There seems to be an abundance of dog shit around my streets past few months. I reckon some 'new' owner is taking their dogs up the local park from home and letting it shit all up the pavement. At times, there's so much of it there's no way it all came out of one arse... some of it is quite big turds so I wonder whether the fucking owner is having a dump themselves. I've come in late and in the dark again, and yet again, the time I forget to check my shoes, there's shit all up the stair carpet. I usually check under the street light before I get in but sods law, the time you forget to do that is when it happens.

I'm going to speak to Alison a few doors up about it tomorrow, she's one nosey neighbour and she will be on a mission to clock whoever the hell it is then.
    It is annoying when that happens. Horrible when it gets into the house. I remember the time when I was in tech college in Ammanford. Me and a few of the other guys used to take the obstacle course into town. There wasn't three yards of pavement without dog shit and that is no exaggeration. That was thirty years ago. Still see it in the park sometimes though but all pavements around this way are clean these days.

As far as I am aware most of Britains streets and pavements are lit at night. Isn't this a simple case of SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS. If this is a regular occurrence as your post seems to indicate and the street lighting is inadequate have you thought of carrying a small LED torch. Shouldn't have to but if it means a shit free stair carpet. (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

Phone local dog warden and complain. Tell them you would like to see a dog waste bin placed nearby and warning signs put up to deter lazy dog owners. You may have to make repeated calls to get action but if you do it enough....or get the neighbors to join in the phoning up then you will get action. If you find it is someone local then pick up the shit and wipe it on their door handle/letterbox ect usually gets the message across.

Thanks
    Karma Level

When I was a kid some neighbour let his dog shit on the grass verge outside our house. My dad saw it. So... He picked it up with some gloves. Went to the neighbour's house and wiped it all over his door. Never had that problem again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

same round my way, have a little bit of green outside each of the houses on my street and a guy at the bottom lets his dogs roam the street to do there business the dirty cnut

found the posher the area the worse it is to, estate up the road is full of 10 bob millionaires and the playing fields are full of it, huge 20 acre playing field that they started a petition up as they didnt want a kiddies playground building there, and they won, then they'd rather have it full of dog shit the miserable fcukers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

How's this for unbelievable cheek. Had a verbal confrontation a few years back with a guy who let his dog, which was on a lead, come through my gate and was about to let his dog take a crap on my lawn. The dog started squatting when I shouted and startled it so it stopped just in time. I couldn't believe the guy was just going to let him crap on my lawn. His argument was that its better he does it on the grass than on the pavement where people walk. I know for a fact that if the dog had crapped on my lawn that the owner would have been given one chance to pick it up before his nose was rubbed into it and to hell with the risk of an assault charge. The dog was on a lead so there was no excuse. People who show no consideration for others Really wind me up. (">

Thanks to BigBird

Hangman (6th April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Some old bitch near my work bags up the shit, spis it like a Clint Eastwood and launches it some tree lined area.

She don't look the sort, we've knick named her 'the shit slinger'.

2 Thanks given to Chubbs

greens117 (7th April 2014),  macmilm (5th April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the best solutions here is every time you see a dog kennel ..... Shit in it !!!!!

Won't be long before the dog owners get tired of cutting dried on fecal matter off of Fido's fur !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    I think the best solutions here is every time you see a dog kennel ..... Shit in it !!!!!

Won't be long before the dog owners get tired of cutting dried on fecal matter off of Fido's fur !
    It's not the dogs fault and anyway it would have to be a fucking big dog kennel for you to follow your own advice. Now I think about it, it Would have to be pretty big kennel for me to act on your advice as well. (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    What the fuck is it with some owners?
    Irresponsible.

Some owners don't have common sense, when I was a young lad back in the 80's and used to walk my dog if he started squatting on the pavement I would drag him into the gutter.

Roll on 30 years and walking my dog now he's been trained to only shit on grass and when he does I'll pick it up in a couple of bags and bin it.

I remember being 15min from home in a local park where I went to pick it up and the wind blew part of the bag and my thumb went straight into his lovely warm shit, anyone who knows me knows I'm always washing my hands so it was my worst nightmare walking home for 15mins with my arm out stretched with shit on my thumb.

SOME dog owners are irresponsible and not fit to own a dog never mind walk one.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm a dog owner and hate to see it around as it reflects in all dog owners.

Always clean up after my dog (and it does some bloody whoppers) and drop it in a bin or our wheelie bin if there isn't one around. No excuse for leaving it for some kids or people to walk in.

I've seen people bag it and then throw the bag too, which I don't get. They've done the hard bit and its sheer laziness not to carry it until you see a bin.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I reported a neighbour many years ago. She would throw it onto a field at the back of her house where we played as kids.
    We started to throw it back into her Garden which prompted her to make a complaint about us to the council!

Wasn't long before she stopped doing it. Dirty Cow.
    We all make mistakes sometimes