Close

Thread: hi all

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default hi all

Hi evryone looking forward to exploring this forum and most of all learning. knowledge is power. I signed up i year or so ago but never got round to it i am also hopeing to be usefull on this forum due to my technological background.i am i family man and treat people how i would like to be treated. Thats it for now just a quik one. Scallywagg

2 Thanks given to scallywagg

BigBird (3rd April 2014),  darkstar (3rd April 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: hi all

Hi and welcome to DF scallywag. Polite intro and an offer to help others. Well done. A good start so make sure you read and understand the general rules so you can continue in the same way. Some forums will also have a few of their own rules relevant to that particular section which can be found in a sticky post at the top. (">

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Welcome aboard matey
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Welcome to Digital Forums. Forum etiquette is quite high on the list here, like in real life you treat others with respect and you equally get it back. Contributing to the threads with good constructive posts gets you noticed for all the good reasons. with time your post count will go up and you will have full use of the forum. This has been put in place to stop Spammers,Leechers and generally 1 post users that want something for nothing, they try and get it and go.

Digital forums has been going years and has a large fan base. some actually pay for the privilege and they get bonuses over non sub people. With time you will build up friends and likewise you will be seen here as someone that can contribute to the DF Community.
    Enjoy your stay

Social Networking Bookmarks