This month's competition theme as chosen by ilscuro is "Anything Goes...".
NOTE: This thread is for photos ONLY
Closing date will be the 24th.
Please read the rules below before posting your entry.
• Must be your own work.
• Only 1 entry each.
• Entries can be changed once during the competition if you feel you've taken a better shot, but please make a separate post with the new entry and edit out your old image from your previous post, to keep things in the correct chronological order.
• Max file size 1024x768. (There's info on optimising your image size in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] of the same name)
• Pictures to be embedded into your post in this thread rather than attached. (Use a free image host that allows hot linking such as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and encase the direct link in [IMG][/IMG] tags. There's a quick guide on how to do it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
• Entries should to be taken for the competition rather than entering a previously shot image.
• Photoshop (or other imaging software) use is allowed, to enhance your image, but please remember this competition is about producing the best photo not the best piece of artwork.
Just the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.