Maybe not the cleanest way of doing it, but I would do the following.
* Open the .csv file in Excel. Should automagically place the data into columns.
* Copy the page to a new sheet in your work log workbook.
* On the 'Date' column press '=' then move to the worksheet you imported to the workbook and click on the first date.
* Do this for the Start and Finish columns also.
* Back to the main work log sheet, click on the first date. Then drag the small square in the bottom right corner down the full length of the column. What this will do is automatically increment the linked cell on the other sheet.
* Repeat this for the Start/Finish columns and you are set.
if you need help with it or even a little video (not of donkey dwarf porn!) then I can assist.
We all make mistakes sometimes