Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fat Slags

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fat Slags

Tell you boss it's started again.
    Park somewhere else.
    Break into your own van.
    Your boss will end up on side, possibly.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Residential Parking Permits. If enough of the neighbours ask for it, they'll be enforced... however, you say the fat slag rents 'a building' (house/shop/office?). Does it mean they have parking rights too?
    Is this purely for parking purposes or do they live there? I'm not sure I understand this situation and the pictures of the lane are flakey as shit. Hard to tell what the problem is TBH.

From what I recall, this is behind your house yes?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well found out from a local councillor that the bit of lane we park on is owned by the council/building but has not been coned off so it's part of the lane.

Also found out from the local councillor that the fat slags have caused problems for the street above by parking in said street and residents kicked off about it now they have started on the lane now.

Councillor is looking into it and getting back within a week.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If it is a council matter you can make foi requests

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The local councillor that lives near me has a meeting with them next Tuesday and by what he has said it will soon stop

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am all for the revenge is dish best eaten cold.............foam in the exhaust.........in a month outside her place........or a can of brake fluid over the panels.........
    This is of course after it is all sorted out with the Council...............

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Council are involved and looking like they are moving them on to another building cos of the hassle they are causing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

In that pic from your CCTV are you marking your territory by taking a whiz on the wall?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    "The Internet" is an acronym for "Totally Free"

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well the local councillor is just a waist of fucking time, they have started again.

Came home from work and the only place I could park was between my sons car and another slugs banger of a car but she has shit loads of room to get in (unless she's a fat slag) that is.

On my windscreen of my van was this note (attached) so I'm pissed off big time now.

Right now I'm after legal arguments here so what I'm after is as follows:

This so called land (see attached land reg doc) is owned by the council themselves which own the building these people work out of but the council had a chance 15 years ago to put bollards etc up but they never did so Am I right in thinking now the following:

They have lost the right to call this private land as 12 years have past and they have not placed boundaries to the so called car park so therefore its now adopted as part of the land although its private land.

Any ideas?

Attachment 28998

Attachment 28999

Attachment 29000

Attachment 29001

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mate I know this isn't what you want to hear....but you're best off letting it go. This sort of thing never ends well when escalated.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    They have lost the right to call this private land as 12 years have past and they have not placed boundaries to the so called car park so therefore its now adopted as part of the land although its private land.
    Don't think that's right mate, if you didn't have a wall at the bottom of your garden would you lose the right to call that private land?

I know the bit of law you're thinking about but that's more to do with if you had claimed the land and had exclusive use of it for a certain length of time without objections you own it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Its just a rear lane that has access to the row of houses and its access only, the building owns the land marked on the land regs paperwork but as I said its not marked off or ever been made into a car park and its never ever had signs up saying private parking, the local residents use it as parking as I have for the last 7 years.

These slags have come along started trouble in a street above me and now started with the lane so..............

I have the land reg paperwork showing their land and what's not there's is the lane so I'm going to get yellow line paint, draw a bloody long line showing there land and park sideward so I don't cross into there's.

This will narrow the lane but they cant say jack shit cos I'm not parked on there land.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Can anyone show us how to measure the land reg paperwork so I can accurately measure and mark from paperwork to real life on the road.

Mummy's little soldier I Black Belt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

You need to be careful here mate. I understand your frustration, but what you suggest doing could be classed as vandalism, or even criminal damage.
    My first question would be, have you checked whether any of the lane is adopted public highway?
    If not, then that's where I'd start, with your local highway authority. Most have decent maps on their websites these days, with various overlays showing all sorts of info..

If you really want to start measuring stuff, then first you need to know what scale the land registry plan is.
    Once you know this, take a measurement off the plan (say the side of a building) and then measure the actual length of the building wall. If the two match, then you're cooking on gas.
    Lots of plans are only accurate when printed at a certain scale and if you've been sent an extract, then that base plan might be out along the two axis (width and height).
    (hope this is making sense)
    If your comparative measure is out, note by how much, then do another measure somewhere else using the same method and see if you're getting a similar error.
    If you are, then you can adjust your measure on the fly.

So. If, for example, you measure the plan, in two locations and get a measure of say 12m and 8m, but on the ground, those same measurements measure 14m and 10m, then it's a simple matter to convert plan length to ground length. (14/12=1.66) (10/8=1.25). add the results, then divide to get average (1.66+1.25)/2=1.455

So your multiplication factor is 1.455. In other words, any plan measurement (say a wall that on the plan is 22m long) needs to be multiplied up by your factor (22x1.455) which means the length of the wall on the ground should be 32.01m.

The more measures you take from plan to on the ground, the more you can refine this factor, but to be honest, it's sometimes easier to just photocopy/enlarge by %ages until what you measure on your enlarged (or reduced) plan reflects what's on the ground.

Once you've a plan that you're comfortable with, you need a compass with a pencil, two tape measures and a trusty assistant.
    Decide the point you want to find on your plan.
    Using your compass, pick two fixed points on the plan, then scribe an arc from both fixed points onto the point you want to measure. If you do it right, your two arcs will intersect on the point you want to find. Measure a straight line on the plan from the fixed point to where the arc intersects, (say from point A the arc intersects at 6.5m and from point B, the arc intersects at 8m)
    Take a tape, your assistant and some chalk. Get your assistant to hold the tape at point A on the ground, measure out 6.5m then chalk an arc, keeping that distance fixed. Move to point B and repeat, but this time, the arc should be measured at 8m. Where the two intersect, is the point on your plan.

Blimey!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The land reg scale is 1:1250 and that's written on the plans downloaded off their site.

Will take a look at local council site now but I know the lane is public highway but has signs up stating access only.

Thanks
    Karma Level

In all of this hassle have you actually contacted the company who own/rent/lease the building from the council ? Im sure they would take a dim view of their employees upsetting the local residents with their anti-social behaviour.....much the same idea as what they have done to you via your employer. I would sit down and write a well thought out letter from and on behalf of the residents of the lane. Get a few locals to sign the letter and send a copy to the companies head office and a second copy to their local office with an extra note saying you have sent a cc to their head office. That's the route I would take from here. If that fails then it really would be a few £10's to local idiots to sort out their cars to put them off parking there.

2 Thanks given to DavidF

greens117 (12th July 2014),  Lou_smorals (12th July 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Have placed a dispute to the local council in writing now and wait a reply, I have also did in my wife's name as they then can't bring me or my employer into the argument.

Im trying to make it resident V slags if you know what I mean.

Thanks
    Karma Level

get your local MP on it fcuk the council wannabees

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Update:

Had a meeting today with the local councillor, two managers from the building and me and next door well.................

One manager female was a bit up herself, not fat but fuckable and started mouthing off on I'm parking next to their cars and they cant get in and one girl who's preggers could not get in her car and she said is that fair and right I said yes to piss them off and it worked

So anyway the outcome is they will NOT park in the area of my van so they its clear for my CCTV and they can park up the top of the lane but she did say that the reason they park there is so its easier to walk into the side door and not from there car park.

So there we go.................... time will tell but I bet they will all park from the top down and still block the rear of my garage just to be a pain in the ass.

Anyway that's it for now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tell your boss that since she has seen the way you fought for your parking space she has made sexual advances towards you and its making you afraid to go to the van alone. imagine if the roles were reversed in that situation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123