Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default anyone in Stoke on Trent know of Charles James Cars and Solo Cars Liverpool?

hi
    anyone in Stoke on Trent know of Charles James Cars and Solo Cars Liverpool?
    looking at two cars but wondering if anyone had any info on them or reviews?
    Solo has favourable reviews and closer to me but I like the other car in Stoke more..lol..
    many thanks in advance
    mcdodd

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: anyone in Stoke on Trent know of Charles James Cars and Solo Cars Liverpool?

no mate but can always have a drive past and see if its a shitter for you
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: anyone in Stoke on Trent know of Charles James Cars and Solo Cars Liverpool?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    no mate but can always have a drive past and see if its a shitter for you
    which one mate? that would be great if it's not out of your way

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im in stoke mate, im happy to have a look for you, they are open til 6:30 by the looks of it so should be able to make it
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nice one, if it's not too much trouble..I'm in Wrexham so would be handy to have some prior knowledge..can I message you the car details?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mc.dodd View Post
    Nice one, if it's not too much trouble..I'm in Wrexham so would be handy to have some prior knowledge..can I message you the car details?

no its ok mate, send me the details over in a PM and i can have a quick look for you tonight

Thanks to Mystical_2K

mc.dodd (23rd April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

no its ok mate, send me the details over in a PM and i can have a quick look for you tonight
    Nice one cheers..pm on way..

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey up,

Right went to see the car, was a little bit hard to find the place but eventually spotted it, not a massive dealership but what cars and stuff he had were all spot on, and he was a really friendly guy and he told me: 12 months tax, ex company car so been looked after, had original oil etc. all its life - he asked if you had phoned earlier as someone else had (no surprise there!)
    The car itself seemed really nice mate, condition is great and i only noticed a couple of minor scratches on the front (see picture below)

Oh i did notice that the boot looks like it will definitely fit 2 bodies

7 Thanks given to Mystical_2K

cassy34 (24th April 2014),  Delboy_1976 (23rd April 2014),  ilscuro (23rd April 2014),  Lou_smorals (23rd April 2014),  macmilm (23rd April 2014),  mc.dodd (23rd April 2014),  Northernbloke (24th April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey up,

Right went to see the car, was a little bit hard to find the place but eventually spotted it, not a massive dealership but what cars and stuff he had were all spot on, and he was a really friendly guy and he told me: 12 months tax, ex company car so been looked after, had original oil etc. all its life - he asked if you had phoned earlier as someone else had (no surprise there!)
    The car itself seemed really nice mate, condition is great and i only noticed a couple of minor scratches on the front (see picture below)

Oh i did notice that the boot looks like it will definitely fit 2 bodies
    TOP FELLA!! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me..and take the time to get out and look and ask about the car!
    true df spirit! Sounds like it may be worth a visit then, it looked nice online, so I may be on my way down for a view and drive.
    Once again, many thanks for taking the time out to help me owe you one
    mcdodd

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mc.dodd View Post
    TOP FELLA!! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me..and take the time to get out and look and ask about the car!
    true df spirit! Sounds like it may be worth a visit then, it looked nice online, so I may be on my way down for a view and drive.
    Once again, many thanks for taking the time out to help me owe you one
    mcdodd
    no worries mate, like you say its the DF spirit.
    quite jealous of the car to be fair as i rocked up in this little beauty!

edit: btw: not my car - mine looks way worse

Thanks to Mystical_2K

mc.dodd (24th April 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol..
    Trying to make time to get down there asap, I know it's only just over and hour or so away but with the GF due to drop our first baby Sunday things could be tight!
    many thanks