I have a high level English class at my school and 1 or 2 times a semester I give them a movie, usually spread over 2 2 hour classes with a quiz and a bit of discussion on a related theme before and after each half.

Trouble is, with the current class I have a few students who love my classes so much they have been my student almost 3 years, so those few in the class have already seen all my usual movies. Usually I can just reuse the same movies as few students stay for more than a couple of semesters, but these few have been in this same class forever.

So far I have shown them :
The Goonies.
Back to the Future.
Big
The Iron Giant
Willy Wonka and the Choc Factory (1970's version)
and probably a few I have forgotten.
With the exception of Big, these all went down very well, esp the goonies and bttf.

As you can probably tell I like to show them movies from way before their era and I try to use movies which have some sort of traditional values rather than the shit kids watch these days. Using older movies means its unlikely they will have already seen the movie too.

Does anyone have any suggestions of other movies? I have to be careful to avoid movies with ANY sort of nudity as the girls just curl up and die with anything slightly related, the scene in Big was painful to sit though. Bad language is ok to some extent.