gossip Pensioner was so furious after being barred from seeing pr0stitute

Pensioner was so furious after being barred from seeing pr0stitute who

visited him at his sheltered accommodation he punched the council

officer who imposed ban

• Terri-Lee Pearce banned from entering sheltered accommodation by judge
    • Swindon Council applied for Asbo to safeguard Allan Thipthorpe, 88
    • Authority convinced he withdrew £5,000 to pay the 31-year-old
    • Thipthorpe admits he punched council solicitor in attack caught on CCTV
    • 'This is just a load of nastiness - the council don't want you to enjoy yourself. I can do what I like, it's my money,' he said

An 88-year-old veteran left furious after a known pr0stitute was banned from his sheltered accommodation punched the council worker who stopped her visits, a court has heard.
    Former soldier Allan Thipthorpe was livid after officials secured an ASBO stopping Terri-Lee Pearce, 31, from visiting his room and says they are just 'jealous'.
    Swindon Borough Council says the ban was imposed for his own safety after they claimed he spent £5,000 of his savings paying her.

But Mr Thipthorpe, who insists she is also his 'carer', has been charged with assault after being caught on CCTV punching council solicitor Francis Maples.

+5

Row: Former soldier Allan Thipthorpe punched a council worker after visits by known pr0stitute Terri-Lee Pearce were banned at his sheltered housing

The pensioner will also appear as a defence witness when Pearce goes on trial this summer accused of breaching the ASBO by continuing to visit him.
    He said: 'This is just a load of nastiness - the council don't want you to enjoy yourself. I can do what I like, it's my money.
    'It's jealousy. She's young and she's got nice legs.
    'I've not got long to go, have I? I'm still attracted to ladies.
    'I got that young girl to try to do me a job as, you know, my carer. I think I'm entitled to that.'

The pr0stitute says she gave up sex work two years ago and agreed to be Mr Thipthorpe's carer after they met in a cafe.
    But the police and council responded to complaints from residents at Elizabeth House in Swindon, where Mr Thipthorpe lives.

Other residents have said they are 'alarmed and distressed' by her presence and one elderly lady is so terrified she locks her doors and windows whenever she is there.
    At Swindon Magistrates Court last July, Pearce admitted she had been with Allan when he had made several large cash withdrawals but claimed they were as payment for her services as a carer.
    A judge imposed an indefinite ASBO banning Pearce from going near the OAP or entering any of the 32 council-run sheltered housing schemes in the town.

+5

'Vulnerable': Former soldier Allan Thipthorpe, whose wife died two years ago, said he should be able to 'do what he wants' with his own money

+5

+5

'I have moved on': Pearce, seen left and right outside court in Swindon in 2003 after a red light district ban, claims she's turned her back on her old life and her relationship with Mr Thipthorpe is one of patient and carer

Mr Thipthorpe has now been before the same court over the assault,
    Rob Ross, defending, told the court: 'You'll probably be aware of Mr Thipthorpe.
    'He's an 88-year-old man involved in Asbo proceedings when a young lady was made an Asbo in relation to not seeing him.
    'He objected to that and the long and short of it is he ended up hitting Mr Maples.'
    Mr Ross told the court his client had admitted the assault in police a interview and would not be contesting the offence.
    He added: 'I would ask the crown why it's necessary to leave an 88-year-old man with a record, why no mind was given to cautioning him?'

+5

Ban: A district judge granted an Asbo barring Pearce from Elizabeth House in Swindon after complaints from other residents

District Judge Simon Cooper agreed to adjourn the case to May 28 for the caution to be issued, but warned the prosecution would go ahead if no action was taken.
    In a separate development, Pearce appeared at Swindon Crown Court this week accused of twice breaching her ASBO in February.
    The court heard that Allan will appear as a defence witness. The case was adjourned until August 7 at Chippenham Magistrates Court, which has wheelchair access.
    In 2004 Pearce was given a three-year ASBO banning her from any of the 'red light' areas of Swindon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz30gtROGSp

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Pensioner was so furious after being barred from seeing pr0stitute

Is it really a she? It's his money, if he wants to spend it on a pump from that rotter then why not?

Thanks to Cosmicpore

macmilm (4th May 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

holy shit I bet she doesnt make a lot of money looking like that

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

She looks like John Terry with red hair.

2 Thanks given to beerman

DannyLad (4th May 2014),  toonarmynufc (4th May 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I would and I think I have..
    We all make mistakes sometimes

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Goldberg View Post
    Why am I not surprised by that revelation? (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jesus :o no other words

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck that !!!!!! Would be like fucking Dennis Pennis !!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't tell me she wanted you to pot the brown rather than the pink?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had to give him, erm I mean her a reach around as I was scuttling from behind.

2 Thanks given to Goldberg

BigBird (4th May 2014),  Rhinoz (4th May 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

and still do ...... think its disgusting to pimp your Mrs out like that mate. think of all the diseases you are passing on to our war heroes...... cunt

Thanks
    Karma Level

I cannot get enough of birds (fat, ugly and minging normally.. they do it for attention) who go over the top with bright hair colouring. It just does it for me!

I remember this one bird who had hair like a rocket lolly! Dirty in all manners of the word.. She was married to some prick who could not satisfy her... It was a dirty job but someone had to fill her in... Even when she was recently pregnant.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I cannot get enough of birds (fat, ugly and minging normally.. they do it for attention) who go over the top with bright hair colouring. It just does it for me!

I remember this one bird who had hair like a rocket lolly! Dirty in all manners of the word.. She was married to some prick who could not satisfy her... It was a dirty job but someone had to fill her in... Even when she was recently pregnant.
    Fuck no.... some mental block says "NO" when someone has a bun in the oven !!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

You can't get them pregnant then. I still had to pay her though