Close

Thread: PS4 Thoughts?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default PS4 Thoughts?

Just getting a ps4 on Friday guys, whats the general verdict and what games am I buying?

I do have a ps3 so im also wondering If I should avoid ports such as Fifa 14 etc etc?

Thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: PS4 Thoughts?

Fifa 14 is an improvement but you may as well wait a few months for Fifa 15 unless of course you got money burning a hole in your pocket.

Watchdogs is an obvious one when it's released on the 27th, I would recommend Assassins Creed but then I'm a fan of the franchise.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Not turned on my PS4 for weeks i was massively disappointed with the launch line up of games, Driveclub, one of the reasons i initially wanted a PS4, was cancelled at launch and is now alleged to be released in October.

Can't believe we still don't have a decent racer for the system, i was that desperate for one i bought GT6 for the PS3 lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    Not turned on my PS4 for weeks i was massively disappointed with the launch line up of games, Driveclub, one of the reasons i initially wanted a PS4, was cancelled at launch and is now alleged to be released in October.

Can't believe we still don't have a decent racer for the system, i was that desperate for one i bought GT6 for the PS3 lol
    Both PS4 and Xbox One are really struggling to deliver a good line up of games but I am optimistic looking at the releases due between now and Christmas.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Cant wait for E3 to see what new games are coming out as this will probably be the deciding factor into me getting one or the other! Cant afford both sadly! XB1 new titles are supposedly going to be great but It wouldn't surprise me if its just more of the same COD & Fifa! I do like Indie games as some are great which leans me more towards the PS4 but the lack of games at the moment is not good but its not a surprise as both a new consoles.

Its probably a bit to early to know this but It will also be interesting to see how much extra power the XB1 will have thanks to the Kinect being made an addon not a necessity, it will be funny to see how many developers announce games with kinect features built in!

Not sure if you have played The Last of Us on PS3 and if not make sure you get that for PS4 as its a great game in my and many others opinions!

ancojo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not turned mine on in weeks. The line up of games so far is poor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ancojo View Post
    Cant wait for E3 to see what new games are coming out as this will probably be the deciding factor into me getting one or the other! Cant afford both sadly! XB1 new titles are supposedly going to be great but It wouldn't surprise me if its just more of the same COD & Fifa! I do like Indie games as some are great which leans me more towards the PS4 but the lack of games at the moment is not good but its not a surprise as both a new consoles.

Its probably a bit to early to know this but It will also be interesting to see how much extra power the XB1 will have thanks to the Kinect being made an addon not a necessity, it will be funny to see how many developers announce games with kinect features built in!

Not sure if you have played The Last of Us on PS3 and if not make sure you get that for PS4 as its a great game in my and many others opinions!

ancojo

According to an article on (the usually accurate & informative) Digital Foundry today - Kinect wont really free up too much power.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...ower-for-games

Thanks to braymond

ancojo (15th May 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Assassins creed freedom cry Tenner on PSN amazing game and also watchdogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PS3 Gamer Tag : RESiDENT-UK