Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

music Free MP3's from all the CD's you've bought from Amazon in the last 15 years!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/dmusic/mark...ayerLaunchPage

Just sign in with your regular amazon username and password and you'll be able to download all the tracks from every CD you've bought from Amazon in the last 15 years.

3 Thanks given to Mule

greens117 (19th May 2014),  gurry (19th May 2014),  pickie (19th May 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free MP3's from all the CD's you've bought from Amazon in the last 15 years!

You've bought cds in the last 15 years?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

8 Thanks given to liveseytowers

BigBird (19th May 2014),  gurry (19th May 2014),  hoponbaby (20th May 2014),  ilscuro (19th May 2014),  macmilm (19th May 2014),  Mobileman (19th May 2014),  Over Carl (19th May 2014),  WRATH OF BOD (19th May 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free MP3's from all the CD's you've bought from Amazon in the last 15 years!

sweet now I have all the crappy cds ive ordered for my mum over the years :/

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Surprised amazon are allowed to do this. I thought the new law meant you can have mp3's of your cd's as long as you still own them. How do Amazon know you haven't sold them on? I suppose Amazon are leaving it down to the individual to decide whether they are breaking the law or not but Amazon could be seen as aiding and abetting people to break the law. (">

Edit: Does this mean I can upload music for people to download as long as I make it clear that you should only download it if you already have the music on cd? (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Edit: Does this mean I can upload music for people to download as long as I make it clear that you should only download it if you already have the music on cd? (">
    Mate you have nothing to worry about....... I can't see your family and friends in a rush to download your Enya collection !

Thanks to macmilm

BigBird (19th May 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmm yeh I don't own any of the cds brought through amazon there were all for other ppl, but as soon as I logged into amazon cloud it said download all autorip cds

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    Mate you have nothing to worry about....... I can't see your family and friends in a rush to download your Enya collection !
    Well actually you're not sailing very far from the truth there mate. Can't think of any Enya song that I like but I have got a very wide taste in music. Anything from 'Cradle of Filth' to 'Michael Crawford sings songs from the musicals'.

In between these two extremes I have CD's by Marilyn Manson, AC/DC, Metalica, Guns & Roses, Poison, Def Leppard, David Bowie, Meat Loaf, The Rasmus, My Chemical Romance, Elton John, George Michael, Abba, Loads of sixties and seventies stuff like the Everly Brothers, manfred Mann, showaddywaddy, Elvis... and loads more.

Quite a few years ago I saw Michael Crawford on the Terry Wogan show where he sang 'Never on a sunday'. He has a fantastic voice and it helped that I was playing it through a Dolby surround sound processor I had bought in a pawn shop in the US so it sounded perfect and made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Went out the next day and bought the album.

If I like it I am not afraid to admit it. Some people think that admitting you like anything other than heavy rock or metal makes you soft or not a man, but I am confident enough of my masculinity to be honest about my musical tastes. Unlike people who make jokes about someone having an Enya collection because they are not confident about their masculinity and believe everyone else has gay thoughts like they do. (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Well actually you're not sailing very far from the truth there mate. Can't think of any Enya song that I like but I have got a very wide taste in music. Anything from 'Cradle of Filth' to 'Michael Crawford sings songs from the musicals'.

In between these two extremes I have CD's by Marilyn Manson, AC/DC, Metalica, Guns & Roses, Poison, Def Leppard, David Bowie, Meat Loaf, The Rasmus, My Chemical Romance, Elton John, George Michael, Abba, Loads of sixties and seventies stuff like the Everly Brothers, manfred Mann, showaddywaddy, Elvis... and loads more.

Quite a few years ago I saw Michael Crawford on the Terry Wogan show where he sang 'Never on a sunday'. He has a fantastic voice and it helped that I was playing it through a Dolby surround sound processor I had bought in a pawn shop in the US so it sounded perfect and made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Went out the next day and bought the album.

If I like it I am not afraid to admit it. Some people think that admitting you like anything other than heavy rock or metal makes you soft or not a man, but I am confident enough of my masculinity to be honest about my musical tastes. Unlike people who make jokes about someone having an Enya collection because they are not confident about their masculinity and believe everyone else has gay thoughts like they do. (">
    Good music skills: I too have enjoyed Cradle, My Chemical Romance, Rasmus & Manson..... the rest is shit though ;-) You need some System of a Down & Korn down your neck !

With that list I would have thought you would have had a dabble with Faith No More, maybe the Smashing Pumpkins ??????

Thanks
    Karma Level

Obviously books are not quite the same as once you've read it you no longer want to read it but surely the principle is the same, if you've purchased an actual book from Amazon in the last 15 years then you should be allowed to download the ebook version now?

Just a thought.