Lone survivor the directors cut

Thread: Lone survivor the directors cut

RESiDENT-UK said:

Default Lone survivor the directors cut

Just grabbed this free for the vita from the store PSN+ so far really it's very good any you guys had a chance to grab it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoNkFiSh said:

Default Re: Lone survivor the directors cut

I enjoyed it - they seem to specialize in falling down hills a lot, its sad that its a true story though and to be honest doesn't show the us special forces in a really good way as they got completely beaten - there's a separate documentary about one of the guys "Murph the protector"

MoNkFiSh said:

I enjoyed it - they seem to specialize in falling down hills a lot, its sad that its a true story though and to be honest doesn't show the us special forces in a really good way as they got completely beaten - there's a separate documentary about one of the guys "Murph the protector"

Sorry for double post can a mod please delete..

Ganty said:

Tried it for an hour or so earlier... Found it rather tedious to be honest. Dissapointed because I generally enjoy indie games, and survival horrors.

Itsme said:

film was boring - not saying the storyline behind it wasn't any good - just that who ever made the film was not good at their job.
    Blackhawk down was a far superior film.

rIKmAN said:

I'm pretty sure they are on about the indie survival horror game by Jasper Byrne, given the fact it has be posted in the Gamers Lounge.

I also found it a bit boring after an hour and canned it as it's pretty repetative.
    The film I really enjoyed (for those that have mixed them up).

Here is the game:

Rhinoz said:

Played it for 10 mins but not really my type of game, thanks for the heads up though.