Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Suarez is a C**t

Quote Originally Posted by wijit View Post

The one thing only briefly touched upon, is that throughout the world, cheating isn't viewed as it is here. The continental view is that if you can get away with something, then you should. There really are very few countries who care the way we do about rules.
    That's true. I once saw Maradona interviewed and he said he could only have scored that goal against England because any other country would have just brought him down. I take some pride in that. Doesn't stop us being fucking shit though.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looks like this guy is set for his Uruguay debut in their next game...

Thanks to rIKmAN

lfc4ever (28th June 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks to B.I.G.

ancojo (29th June 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

^^^

Fair point. But if your dog bit someone 3 times, you'd have him put down.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    Is trying to poke somebody's eye out ok then in your opinion? is that normal behavior in your opinion? cos im sure you hero worship a cunt as well.
    No it's not normal behaviour. It's the behaviour of a vile cunt who happens to play for the team I support.
    Stop trying to stick up for Suarez and deflect the attention onto other players, just admit Suarez is a cunt like I do the captain of Chelsea.

Thanks to beerman

4me2 (28th June 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    Suarez is from a shithole in a relatively poor country where football was one way out. They grow up learning to win at all costs. Obviously Suarez learnt from an early age that biting an opponent was one way to get an advantage. Either he did it himself or he saw others do it. Whatever the case, like Maradona with his hand of god, these players are from a different place. They don't grow up with Dads taking them to practice and buying them the best boots.

Our players have lost that killer instinct through comfort and a decent living standard. I'm not suggesting you have to be poor to be a decent footballer, but clearly hunger helps. Just look at our current England squad.

I'm not making excuses for Suarez, clearly it's wrong, but before we kill one of the best football talents on the planet, let's address the issues and try and make him a better person and a better player. He needs to know its wrong, but he also needs support.
    While I accept everything you are saying as correct he does not need to do it and as it is not common practice with players from poor and deprived backgrounds, I don't accept it any more than I do mitigating circumstances of a 'hard childhood' from some scumbag who has mugged a granny, although poor and living in slums they look up to players like Suarez as an example and by default he sets an example like it or not it goes with the job so if he can't control himself then it needs to be done for him or accept in years to come this may become the norm.

I think he should get help and just accept he is a very lucky man as I can't think of any other sport you would still even be allowed to play after 3 offences of biting other players and lets be honest it won't only be 3 offences either in his whole career just 3 he has been caught for on camera.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Only one thing for it when he comes back from his short ban and recommended for all opposition players.....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I detest Suarez with a passion he's a horrible little cunt, but i also detest all the the other greedy cheating twats, who are destroying football with their excessive wages, diving, feigning injury etc etc, these fuckers are looked up to by youngsters, what a shit example they set.

I have more passion in my little finger than the Italian and my adopted England footballing dipshits put together did in Brazil.

/Rant over

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    Suarez is from a shithole in a relatively poor country where football was one way out. They grow up learning to win at all costs. Obviously Suarez learnt from an early age that biting an opponent was one way to get an advantage. Either he did it himself or he saw others do it. Whatever the case, like Maradona with his hand of god, these players are from a different place. They don't grow up with Dads taking them to practice and buying them the best boots.

Our players have lost that killer instinct through comfort and a decent living standard. I'm not suggesting you have to be poor to be a decent footballer, but clearly hunger helps. Just look at our current England squad.

I'm not making excuses for Suarez, clearly it's wrong, but before we kill one of the best football talents on the planet, let's address the issues and try and make him a better person and a better player. He needs to know its wrong, but he also needs support.
    I can agree with the hunger part, but how long has he had the easy life and been a millionaire? no excuse if you ask me, and to add insult it's come out that he told the FIFA panel he fell onto Chiellini ffs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    No it's not normal behaviour. It's the behaviour of a vile cunt who happens to play for the team I support.
    Stop trying to stick up for Suarez and deflect the attention onto other players, just admit Suarez is a cunt like I do the captain of Chelsea.
    I was on about Mourinho actually lol, I'll admit Suarez is a cunt but he's our cunt (for now anyway), but im sure there is plenty on here who would have the cunt in their team.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't worry most of us knew you were talking about the special (needs) one, even if chavs didn't. I do feel for Liverpool in that they will bare the brunt of Suarez's punishment, but at the same time I guess it was a calculated risk taking him and even with all his shit it will still probably pay off if barca pay top dollar.

And a point that very few (if anyone) mentioned is that the ban serves as much to protect the sport and players rather than actually punish the player or his club, FIFA were acting out of self preservation rather than retribution and the fact that an English club is left out of pocket is just a silver lining to cunts like blatter.

There you go scousers, flame that!

Thanks to MajorFU

cybollox (2nd July 2014)  

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The players Suarez has bitten should be given a free swing at them teeth to see how many they can knock out. Problem solved.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    I was on about Mourinho actually lol, I'll admit Suarez is a cunt but he's our cunt (for now anyway), but im sure there is plenty on here who would have the cunt in their team.
    Sorry I didn't follow Mourinho whilst at Madrid so fuck knows what he got up to there. Now I know , I can't defend that, that's a cunts trick. The only thing I can say is I think he's learnt from his mistake, he hasn't done it a further 2 times . Time will tell if he really did learn from it.

I naturally assumed it was the one true vile cunt we have at our club. Personally I wouldn't want him in the team, one cunt is enough.

On a side and more jovial note I looked on ebay for Suarez "memorabilia" and found this
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luis-Suare...item4d1fccc360

Thanks
    Karma Level

Liverpool open talks with Barca ov Saurez, Liverpool want £80m Barca looking at more like £60m

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28112887

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    I naturally assumed it was the one true vile cunt we have at our club.
    I'm having a problem picking one meself (so many to choose from ), so please can you enlighten me

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MajorFU View Post
    I'm having a problem picking one meself (so many to choose from ), so please can you enlighten me
    Terry, he's the only cunt in our team.

I actually can't believe how the footballing world is responding to this. Everyone was calling for his hanging last week now people are saying how much of a big man he is coming out and apologising.

He only apologised when he thought his move to Barca was in jeopardy, he didn't apologise at the time and tried to say it was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Suarez
    In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite.
    After the impact … I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent.
    At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah Barca were not going to enter talks unless he apologised

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

only winner is this in liverpool, if he leaves they make silly money for him, if he stays he will continue terrorising defenders, his actions might be cuntish but you cant argue with his ability to rip teams apart

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456