Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

XboxOne xbox one update august gets 3D support.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: xbox one update august gets 3D support.

It sounds like they are listening to feedback, which is a good thing.

In the next update, we’ll improve a number of social features to make sharing your gaming experiences with friends better and easier. Here’s a shortlist of features rolling out next week to those with early access to the Xbox One system update:

• Activity feed updates: We’re adding new ways for you to interact with friends in the activity feed. The interface will change to a single column scrolling list that is longer and includes more content. We’ll add the ability to post text to your feed, and to “like” and comment on feed items. You can share game clips and anything else in the feed with friends either publically (to your activity feed) or privately (as an attachment to a message). You’ll also be notified when anyone likes, comments on or shares your items. Each user will get a personal feed on their profile, so you can see what specific friends have been up to. And, with SmartGlass, you can see what your friends have shared to their activity feed and “like” specific posts (additional activity feed support coming in future SmartGlass updates).
    • Expanded Friends area on Home: Right from Home, see what’s going on with your friends. Stay up-to-date with their current activity, the top trending games your friends are playing, and a leaderboard to see who has been working the hardest on their Gamerscore. We’re doing an extended preview on this, rolling it into the early access preview this month to a subset of our preview audience so we can refine it until it’s ready for the entire Xbox One market.
    • Mobile purchase: One of the most requested features on Xbox Feedback. Using Xbox SmartGlass or on Xbox.com, you can remotely purchase games and Add-on content. No more waiting to begin downloading when you get home – if your console is set to automatically take updates, your console will begin downloading your purchase.
    • Low battery notification: You asked for it, now a notification will pop up when your controller battery is getting low.
    • Disable notifications during video: Adding the ability to turn off notifications based feedback we heard from you.
    • Enabling 3D Blu-ray: An update to the Blu-ray player app will enable 3D Blu-ray functionality on Xbox One.
    • OneGuide in Brazil, Mexico, Austria and Ireland: Live TV listings can be configured for four new countries as part of this month’s Preview program. And now there is an OneGuide Issue Reporter available under the TV & OneGuide settings, Troubleshooting section.
    • Last seen time in Friends list: Direct from Xbox Feedback, the friends list will now show how long it’s been since a friend has been online. For example, “Last seen 20m ago: Forza Motorsport 5.”

In addition to these features, we are still always doing other work on the backend you may not notice including getting ready to ship in 29 new markets starting this September.
    Thank you for your incredible support. You’ve helped us make Xbox One a great place to play games and we’re looking forward to the road ahead as we get ready to launch the most critically acclaimed games this holiday.

Thanks
    Karma Level

best update in my opinion is the ability to change the number of steps in volume the xbox makes to my amp. It's now useable!!! Haven't tested the 3D bluray stuff yet but might do later today.
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its Coming on nicely ;-)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Wish the ps4 would follow suit!
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have been holding off so far on a purchase of either console as I didn't want to end up with any issues as I did with the 360 (RROD)

I think MS are now starting to convince me to fork out and get one. The PS4 has not impressed me at all this time round. I had both consoles last gen but think it will be the ONE this time. (no pun intended) ;-)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Piggzy what is it about the ps4 that doesnt impress you?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ilscuro; 21st July 2014 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post
    Wish the ps4 would follow suit!
    3d support update for the ps4 rolls out next week

Source

Thanks to fanni

greens117 (25th July 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    Piggzy what is it about the ps4 that doesnt impress you?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Sorry only just saw this !

I have played a lot on the PS4 at a pals and was just not impressed by it. I am not sure why exactly.
    For me I still prefer the MS Controller, Live on the ONE is sooooooo much more polished and I think it is more that at least MS tried to innovate.
    Granted it may be stuff I never use but it's there just incase ( I do like voice commands though )
    I think when I play the PS4 I just sort of feel like its the PS3 with a turbo. Yes it's good but nothing that excite's me at all.

Both good consoles no doubt, just prefer the M$ one so far, although I am yet to purchase myself!