Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Flight MH17 accident, terror act or the west in control?

What's your views on this tragic event?

⚫️Did Putin order the flight to be taken out?

⚫️Did the Ukrainian government do it under the orders of higher powers, why was there a Ukrainian fighter jet in the air and so close at the time?

⚫️It was an accident as they thought it was a Ukrainian army transport plane

⚫️What will happen next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RESiDENT-UK; 21st July 2014 at 08:23 PM.
    PS3 Gamer Tag : RESiDENT-UK

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Flight MH17 accident, terror act or the west in control?

I'm in a conspiracy theory mood this evening so I've definately got to chip in here:-

⚫️Did Putin order the flight to be taken out?

Honestly - I've no idea lol. It does appear as though he was keen to get his hands on the black boxes, and he's been quiet all weekend but all of a sudden it's been agreed that they will be handed over to the Malaysians. Perhaps he doesn't have as much control over the seperatists as he'd like to have and the only way he could be sure whether one of his own shot it down or not was to get his hands on the black boxes. Maybe he knows that one of his own shot it down and wanted to know how incriminating the data on the black boxes was before they were handed over. Maybe the Malaysians won't be able to extract any data from them because they are both mysteriously fooked! Time will tell.

⚫️Did the Ukrainian government do it under the orders of higher powers, why was there a Ukrainian fighter jet in the air and so close at the time?

How high are we talking? Ukrainian government? American government? Another government? I don't know why but I initially thought it might be the Ukranians. The story about them possibly thinking it was Putin's presidential jet backed this up. But to be honest I don't know what to think. It could have quite easily been a trigger happy dickhead from either side who just wanted to blow something up. Maybe the Ukranians did it to turn the world against Russia, or vice versa. Why was there a jet within a few km's of the plane - dunno. Presumably that can't happen often as commercial planes would potentially see this as a threat and wouldn't fly along that route. Flight Data Recorder [FDR] would hopefully highlight anything suspicious. No distress call though - or so says Kiev.

What is strange is that if you look a some of the site slight flight radar, the particular path of MH17 does seem a lot higher than the routes that previous Malaysian planes have flow in previous days / weeks. But, with that said, planes can quite easily adjust their route and altitude because of the weather.

⚫️It was an accident as they thought it was a Ukrainian army transport plane

See above.

⚫️What will happen next

It's scary how this has completely overshadowed what's happening in the Middle East. Israel and ISIS don't really give a shit what is going off in the rest of the world. They don't take a break to sit back and watch either. The Middle East crisis is still in the news but nowhere near as much. Misdirection? Is Israel's endgame with Gaza to wipe them off of the map once and for all - I've no idea but would the extinction of the Gaza population overshadow another Cold War?

Can any countries, or a coalition of countries go to war with Russia? Not in my opinion and for exactly the same reason that the USA couldn't start blowing shit up in Iran [even though they snuck in through the backdoor with Stuxnet], because Russia, Iran and China are all best buddies from a business perspective. China won't let the USA's plan for world domination affect their already struggling demand for energy and their ability to grow. And because China invests money in the UK and USA, everyone can throw around harsh words, threats and sanctions in Russia's direction all they like, but that's about as much as they can do.

I'm fairly sure that the UK can't turn their back on either the Ukraine or Russia because we get a substantial amount of gas and oil from their pipelines. Or we we could rape the shit out of our own country's shale gas and oil so that we don't have an energy shortage, or prices don't immediately go through the roof - which they will in the long run.

I don't know what comes next. Maybe it was just a tragic accident and we'll never know because of all the shit that is being slung in both directions. Until the USA steps in and has irrefutable evidence - that we'll never be privy to.

Maybe a bit like Tulisa, if she tries to sue for the loss of a year's earning - she's innocent. If she doesn't and releases another "We're Young" single then she was powdering her nose the night before she was first in court which led to her little nosebleed....
    Last edited by AP0ll0UK; 21st July 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks to AP0ll0UK

RESiDENT-UK (21st July 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for your input I was thinking a black flag to take the worlds eyes off the slaughter and blood shed in gaza

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Flight MH17 accident, terror act or the west in control?

I don't really know what the crack is with the Middle East situation but I don't think anyone is flexing their muscles enough in this situation. I've no idea who is right and who is wrong but Israel seems to do what the fuck it likes. I'm not advocating people launch rocket attacks next to peoples houses in the hope that a rocket won't be fired back because there are civilians in the area. But it sounds like the Israelis are killing more innocent people than they are anything else. There will be nothing left in Gaza at all at the rate Israel is going. and by the sounds of it the innocent people have nowhere to go because they are blocked in. Very wrong.

The USA and the UN are quick to bollock Putin for messing around with the Ukraine, and the same goes for everyone else's pool that the big boys care to piss in. Yet Israel does what it likes!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ye you are right phosphorus bombs are banned in civilian areas but Israeli is dropping them in gaza