Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling Human Touch HTT-10 Massage Chair

Human Touch HTT-10 Massage Chair.

I purchased this chair off Greens117 sale thread HERE back in 6th August 2011 but sadly I've only used it 3 times and now its looking for a new home.

I paid £180.00 for it then so I'm looking for £150.00 collected.

Specs similar chair!
    HT-125 Massage Programs

The Human Touch HT-100 robotic massage chair has three 15-minute full-body massage programs to suit your body’s needs and wants. You can choose to add or subtract the foot and calf massage from the program.

refresh entire back relieve neck and shoulders release lower back

HT-125 Massage Techniques

Human Touch Technology™ starts with a patented mechanism that works like “wrists and arms”. They added “hands”- massage rollers that move three-dimensionally on a straight track.

rolling kneeding compression
    percussion kneading & percussion

Stock Pics.

Purchased this chair from Greens117 because like him my back played up from time to time and by god does this thing do you a good massage.

Taken from original sales thread:

This chair has a heating function which soothed me after being out in the cold all day.!
    The chair also has the vibration function that gets all the blood flowing being your arse or your back.!
    Also if your back and legs and neck need a really good kneading you can count on this baby to tap and grind & kneed you like a Thai masseur! or a dirty soho whore eyes closed of course!
    If you like it rough or hard or soft this chair will fulfil all of your kneads ha see what i done there?.

THE CHAIR CAN BE PROGRAMMED FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Also the chair completely reclines to a near 95 degree angle like the pictures show!, there are two handles under the seat that convey your preferred comfortable angle!
    The only reason I'm selling this chair which is 100% leather is because I don't need it anymore.

I'll be putting this on eBay soon because i need the space so grab your self a bargain but take note these chairs go for a lot of money on eBay you can have it for £150.00.

There is a few scratches on the walnut arms of the chair like that when I purchased it, also its very heavy maybe 150kg and has a two pin plug but I will supply the adapter.

So grab your self a well earned rest and relaxation and consider this chair!

Regards.

Please note: this is posted in accordance with the section rules at: Wednesday 30th July 15:23pm meaning non VIP's are not permitted to purchase or make an offer until 24 hours after this time. Full section rules can be found HERE please read before posting.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Human Touch HTT-10 Massage Chair

Haha I remember this ! Glad it served you well!, I used to have calf's like butter after that chair!
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Human Touch HTT-10 Massage Chair

Lol worked a treat on my back.