Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling 10x 1GB Laptop / Netbook RAM Memory - Samsung 2Rx16 PC2 - 6400S - 666

Hi guys,

Got 10 Sticks of Official Samsung Laptop Memory

1GB 2Rx16 PC2-6400S-666-12-A3

These have been removed from working laptops that have been recently upgraded.

Looking for £30 delivered for all 10 pieces

Please note: this is posted in accordance with the section rules at: 12:30pm Thursday 14th August meaning non VIP's are not permitted to purchase or make an offer until 24 hours after this time. Full section rules can be found HERE please read before posting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DejaVu; 14th August 2014 at 02:33 PM.
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 10x 1GB Laptop / Netbook RAM Memory - Samsung 2Rx16 PC2 - 6400S - 666

thats 30 quid btw - cant edit for some reason
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 10x 1GB Laptop / Netbook RAM Memory - Samsung 2Rx16 PC2 - 6400S - 666

Please use the TDS button folks, once again I have had to edit. . .the clue is that you should not see the code in the posted advert!!
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    thats 30 quid btw - cant edit for some reason

We're having issues at the moment, I'll give it a go. .

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blaggard View Post
    Please use the TDS button folks, once again I have had to edit. . .the clue is that you should not see the code in the posted advert!!
    thanks for fixing, thought i had used the TDS button, having problems editing that post aswell so not sure if its related
    if its my fuckup then i do apologise!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

you had double brackets at the beginning rather than an equals sign, may well be the issue if you used the button, I'll just keep my eyes on it for now. .

Thanks to blaggard

Mystical_2K (14th August 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blaggard View Post
    you had double brackets at the beginning rather than an equals sign, may well be the issue if you used the button, I'll just keep my eyes on it for now. .
    thank you

this is the error i get when editing the first post, however was able to edit this one twice!

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I managed to get the £ symbol but not by itself!