Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That vid

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default That vid

Deliberately not entered a title and not typing the guy's name to keep Google at bay.

Not seen it and no intention of searching for it. Reading a few comments that suggest it might be staged though? Multi-cam, HD, lights (all of which don't necessarily point to 'fake' I realise) and an edited video of the act itself which is usually a full on gore fest.
    As I say, I've no intention of watching but I know some DFr's have stronger stomachs.. Could it really be fake? Or is it very obviously the horrid tragedy we believe it to be?

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: That vid

i watched it earlier. looks dodgy to me. ive seen a few of these videos being curious and all, and when the guy does the deed, he cuts like 5 times and there is no arterial spray or blood or anything before the camera cuts out.

HD camera is strange considering everything other vid like it is shot with a piss poor potato cam and multi angle gives me doubts..

Thanks to CallmeGoose

Zoots (20th August 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

He cuts 5 times?? Surely the guy is screaming to fuck then? Does the post-deed head look real then, given the HD production there should be little doubt?

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah at the end when it cuts away, the head is seen lying on the guys back, a lot of blood and it does look real. But any real studio could put this together no probs, not 100% sure though...

you dont see the guy screaming, you only hear a muffled groan when the camera blacks out. sounds like a sound byte been added in..

I did see a proper HD video, close up of a beheading the other day, and this one was real, very very graphic, so close you could see the steam coming off the still warm blood, compared to the no blood in this most recent video thats whats making me doubt.

dont know why i watch these things, fucked up lol. now im dont even flinch. i feel more when i see an animal hurt now more than a human....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hmm.
    Cheers for the insight. Lots of Twatter opinion that it's fake. I can't see any definitive way of proving either way. Sadly, I suspect it probably amounts to the same end, fake or not.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not seen it personally but I would think its one of those thing where Occams razor comes in to play.... a lot simpler to just do it than mess about with effects etc. and I'm sure there is no shortage of people willing over there.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, I'd tend to agree.

Most of the doubt seems to surround the fade to black and the actual beheading not being shown, when the usual trend is to be horrifically graphic.
    I guess there's always the idea they wanted it less graphic to prevent it being pulled from everywhere (which probably wouldn't work anyway). Who knows.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Extremists do not 'cut scene' and then show the aftermath.

Too much technology these day to recreate what I've watched.
    Somethings cannot be faked, that video could. The speech most the way through was too calm too.
    Last edited by DejaVu; 20th August 2014 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks to DejaVu

CallmeGoose (20th August 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

You have to ask the question why would they fake it there not a bunch wanna be Paul Daniel magicians there hard line terrorists who don't think twice of cutting peoples heads off .

What possable reason would there be to fake it at some point in the futer up he pops again with the terrorist saying only kidding here he is ???

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have no interest in watching this video or any others like it... I still haven't seen 2G1C, some things should be left unseen in my opinion. Until someone develops/ invents a rewind and delete for my grey matter, i'll leave it. All I know if I was in this situation I would fight, bite and be like an animal. Religion eh! Fook that!
    'Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant'

5 Thanks given to ViSaGe

Bald Bouncer (21st August 2014),  CallmeGoose (21st August 2014),  ilscuro (21st August 2014),  littlebilly1 (21st August 2014),  Mobileman (21st August 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I often wonder why someone would want to see this, I lived and worked in Riyadh in the early 80's and you could go down the the square on a Friday to the see the execut1ons if you wanted but I never had any intention of doing so, one of our site agents went and he said he had trouble sleeping for months afterwards and deeply regretted going.

Why do people want to see this?

6 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

4me2 (21st August 2014),  Cosmicpore (21st August 2014),  ilscuro (21st August 2014),  Mobileman (21st August 2014),  SiE (22nd August 2014),  ZX7R (21st August 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I've seen things in my life i wish i hadn't, things that will live with me forever, over time i've learned to hide them, i have no wishes to see this or any other video's like it, why people would want to and give oxygen to these terrorists is beyond me.

4 Thanks given to ilscuro

4me2 (21st August 2014),  Bald Bouncer (21st August 2014),  plug1 (21st August 2014),  ZX7R (21st August 2014)  

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Just morbid curiosity I guess. First one I saw I was shocked, subsequent others I hardly flinch now.

You have to wonder though. If the media showed these videos publicly then there might be a lot more people willing to get rid of these cunts

One video I watched a bunch of guys were being lined up to be shot. One of the guys charged his killer before being shot down. Brave mother fucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

A lot of these groups drug the victim prior to the deed - which is why there is not much resistance or screaming; poor fuckers don't have a clue what is happening.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeGoose View Post
    You have to wonder though. If the media showed these videos publicly then there might be a lot more people willing to get rid of these cunts

I think it should be the opposite, if we didn't give these nutters any airtime at all wouldn't that take away most of what they are trying to achieve.

Its better to burn out than to fade away...............

Thanks to Hangman

Bald Bouncer (21st August 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi
    just announced $132m ransome on his head, hope somebody gives him up soon.
    LS
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP

Thanks
    Karma Level

When I read "That vid" I thought you meant the Rainbow one.

As said above, if no one gave them any airtime they would suffocate.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_smorals View Post
    Hi
    just announced $132m ransome on his head, hope somebody gives him up soon.
    LS
    That's what the takers demands were.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Why would it be fake? this is the standard way animals are killed in the area except without the 'magic words'

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

15 years ago I would have watched this video, along with lots of other video nasties. Now, I cannot watch the stuff; makes me feel depressed and empty inside.

I watched 'that video' until the end of the conditioned/forced speech and then I pressed stop. It was then I wished for some higher alien force to buzz by and nuke the whole damn planet.

As for people saying it's fake. IMO, I suspect the actual murdering process by the cowardly c*nt didn't go to plan so they removed that section and skipped to the end. RIP JF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social Networking Bookmarks